[Resolved] Vrl Logistics — Short Delivery of LRNo[protected]
My issues is, 4 bags of rice was sent via the above LRNo from Bellary to Bangalore on 12/01/08. Out of 4 bags, I was able to get only 3 bags in Bangalore and I was told that there was short delivery of 1 bag of rice and was promised that it would be delivered soon.
Right from the day I collected 3 bags until today, I have been trying to contact various persons and unfortunately my issue is not yet sorted out. Some of the reason I am hearing are
1. The delivery at Mysore-Road Office was supposed to happen from Bellary road Office and it is not yet delivered
2. From Bellary-Road office, it is some where in Tumkur-Road Transit
3. I am asked to contact all these offices my self as "Call from Customer" would be taken on more priority rather than call from "VRL Mysore-Road" Office
4. I am asked to call the following people at following numbers and trace my bag
a. Devaraj - [protected] (Mysore-Road Office)
b. Prakash - [protected] (Tumkur-Road Office)
c. Mahalingappa/Noor Ahmed/Uday - [protected], [protected]
d. Ram Murthy - [protected], [protected]
5. Talking to all these people were useless as none of them owned the issue to be solved. All they try is to talk some bull and ask to call again.
I have called the above number at least 25 times and finally got the response that the bag is lost and they will settle the claim. However, they have one more new issue now which they feel is my responsibility to sort that out, that is, at Mysore-Road office, the claim book is not there and it has to come from some stupid stationery facility. When I did mentioned that I am not interested to listen to this and would probable go to Consumer court, the response was, “Please go”. My efforts to get the telephone numbers of senior VRL folks from the Transport office was also not successful.
Can you help me in getting the short delivery?
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
+91 83 6230 7800 [Customer Care]
+91 80 2699 2525 [Bengaluru]
+91 44 3532 6111 [Chennai]
Rs No. 353/1, Varur, Post Chebbi, Taluk Hubballi, Dist. Dharwad, Hubli, Karnataka, India - 581207