[Resolved]  W200i — technical fault in screen

To
Sony ericsson customer care
This is vinay aggarwal , I had purchased a set W200I (dpy 1013128/18 type:AAB[protected]bvaa t26 07W12 FCC ID: PY7A1022044 )from hotspot sector-3 rohini delhi in the month of may 2007 .Till october the set was going fine but after that there started. occurring some technical problem in the screen .screen was not working fine….so I went to sony customer care in shiva market pitampura .He asked me to deposit the set and visit after 1 week. I told them that I have no standby option ,so please return it in minimum time .so on my request they asked me to come after 3 days.when I had gone on 3rd day, they gave me back the damaged set . when I asked him about he condition of my set he started making ascuses and told me that the fault had occurred due to mishandling of the cell and screen had to be replaced and it cant be done here as it is not available in the stock ,so you have to take the set to okhla customer care .
When I insist that it is too far from my home and I cannott visit there he misbehaved and ignored me. After few days I visited okhla customer care but nothing happened there .there was a mad rush. I was harrased there.Atlast I am fed up with all this and I want the company to look into the matter or I have to file a suit against sony ericsson for harassment and fraud against customer in consumer court .
Vinay aggarwal
Contact no: [protected]
Email id:[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

W200i — Block My Lost Mobile

I have lost my Sony Ericcson W200i hand set yesterday which i brought last year July month . is it possible to block the handset which i lost ? for that which are the things i have to give... I have EMEI no...Please...

Pls healp me to block the handset

Sudheer.P

W200i — application error problem

hi! bhupendra here. i am having w200i phone. whenever i am trying to download any games or themes a message occurs that application error. my contact no. [protected].

W200i — PLAY BACK

My w200i not supported, when 2gb memorystick used
now audiofile is playing but sometime play back failed is shown.what is the maximum memory capacity of this phone

Whatever Application i load. I am always getting Application Error. All are 128 * 160 Sized Applications.

I tried to change to 128 * 128 but still The phone always shows Application Errror. This is very irritating.
when i play the audio it shows "play back failed "error and set hangs
good day sir.,
i have lost my Sony ericson W200i with the serial number RLF50163/2R1A 0749.. my cellphone number is [protected]..this number was previuosly im using while my cellphone has been lost..what could possibly action i can do to blocked my cellphone cause there are so many important account numbers has been stored on my phonebook... please help urgent...