[Resolved]  Wagle Estate Police — NO Police Enquiry Yet

No police Enquiry yet

I am Vikas Tejusingh Yadav.I have submitted application for fresh
passport on 26th July, 2008. My file no is T024611, Key No.:[protected]-Thane CITY.

contact No : [protected]

complaint: No police enquiry yet.

Please, kindly take some action regarding this.

Waiting for the reply,

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,
Vikas Tejusingh Yadav

Comments

No police enquiry yet — No police enquiry yet

Regional Passport Office, Thane

This is regarding My passport application on Date-27-JUN-2008 .still today I am not getting any acknowledgement about Police verification since from last 3 month.
I have Enquiry concerned police station of Thane division I am not able to know my current status of file. Even they are saying that visit to Superintendent Police office. I also communicated same thing to you through Mail as well.
Also with As in All 3-4 visits with police station where they are saying that they haven't received any file for enquiry.

My application details are as below:

Applicant's Name : Prashant Binekar
Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
Date of application - 27-Jun-2006
File REf.No - N009869
Mail id - [protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]@infosys.com

Sir please I request you, kindly look into matter.

Thanks & regards,
Prashant Binekar

fresh passport — No police Enquiry yet

I am Vikas Tejusingh Yadav.I have submitted application for fresh

contact No : [protected]

complaint: No police enquiry yet.

Please, kindly take some action regarding this.

Waiting for the reply,

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,
Vikas Tejusingh Yadav
Do you need passport? Go to all police offices(from top to lower) relates to your address and pay them. At last pay your local PS and again reply the process backward. From my experience you will get police verification.
The Person, who is just acting like Bhoo-Mafia has purchased a big resedential building abt 5000 sq yards and now forcefully making the old tenants to vacate their houses .. He is using the resedential building for commercial purpose in which marriges are held most of the days all around the year .. No proper security is deputed and the persons attending the marriges and parties after getting Drunked are using Dangerous Crackers and Firing with their Guns and Pistols which may hurt any innocent person. No control over it..
He is selling the property getting vacated by the tenant at a very high cost making lot of Capital Gain without paying requisite Taxes ..

During marriges he blocks all the passages due to which it becomes difficult for the tenants and other persons to pass. Electricity is used by wrong means ( Direct Connections with no meters) and Guest House Laws are also not fulfilled.

Mohd Tayyab Ali
Qadri House ( Earlier Munna Lal Street)
95/94, Parade,