[Resolved]  wap.cheerindia.com — I am getting WAP Push SI message from wap.cheerindia.com(i.e. 55666)

Dear sir, I am getting WAP Push SI message from wap.cheerindia.com(i.e. 55666). I don't want any message either WAP Push SI message or simple message. How i can unsubscribe the same. Please suggest and advice me.

Comments

Dear sir, I am recieved your unwanted service messages dally.and i loss 40 rupees 2 time, 20 rupees before 2 months and 20 rupees yesterday, So I don't want any Service message either WAP Push SI message or simple message. How i can unsubscribe the same. Please suggest and advice me.
dearsir. i am reciving your unused message my mobille phone my mobile no. [protected] please dont send any mess. to my mobile no.
I 100% agree with Manoj & Sunil...There are lot o[censored]nwanted messages daily..It is very much iritative I am requesting you that please stop it immedeatedly although i dont know how can you know my cell numbers..if there is any specific procedure to stop this please inform me..
Sir i dont want wap message.
i unsubscribe animation calender from my sim.my sim no [protected]
kindly unsubscribe all kind o[censored]r services, bcoz I too getting same kind of wap push messages, and getting loss of rs 30 per month.
i am also receiving unwanted service message, I don't want any of such messages from wap.cheerindia.com

my no. is [protected]
I am always receiving unwanted service message, I don't want any of such messages from wap.cheerindia.com, my No is [protected]
hi, I am recieving wap sms from cheerindia.com that i do not want to recieve. PLz don not send any messages. my no. is [protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other