[Resolved]  Wap. Indiatimes — unsubscribe daily sms services

I am dolphin customer my mobile No. is [protected] kindky stop the daily sms to me from htt://wap1.
I already submitted my complaint before but still i getting the same sms from your side.please stop
this service unneccesarily cost me.

Regards.

Akbar S.

Comments

Sub Video — stop this wap side

dear sir,
I am request that please stop Hvideo site. Last two month my balance account in mobile deducated 30 Rs.per month. this site renewed 22/10/09 in our mobile. I am not use this site. so I thankful to stop this site and not deducated amount 30 Rs. this site details Sub HVideo and site I.P. address; wap1.indiatimes.com/wapsub.html?t=subwaphvideo30&p=vd&a=1
pl. stop daily sms to me from wap1.indiatimes.com
I am dolphin customer my mobile No. is [protected] & [protected] kindky stop the daily sms to me from htt://wap1. indiatimes.com/wapsub.html?t=subwapftvmodel30&p=dd&a=1 and from bollywood divas immedeitly.
this service unneccesarily cost me.
Pl stop this site sub Hvideo address wap1.indiatimes.com/wapsub.html?=subwaphvideo30&p=vd&a=1 my mobile no. Is [protected]

Indiatimes — unsubscription of wap services / sms

call SAHIL TYAGI ON 30988697 & AMARJIT MEHTA ON 30988531 TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM INDIATIMES 58888 SMS.

Sub Video — unauthorised renewing

every month i am get renewed from http://wap4.indiatimes.com...pls make steps to stop this unwanted services.my no [protected]

sms service — UNSUBSCRIBE

I don't know when and how i started recieving messages from RM-56363. But now they are irritating me with messages being repeated at least 50 times a day.

How to unsubscribe from this service. Any idea?
same problem is with me also...my no.is [protected]...plzs stop this unnessary messages..RM-56363.

Wap. Indiatimes — UNAUTHORISED CHARGING

The company has charged Rs.30.00 while I have not given consent to do so.

Ajay ambasta
Mobile no [protected]
iam a bsnl postpaid customer . i wish to unsubscribe the total indiatimes wap & sizzler girls services on today onward .my mobil no.[protected]
this service unneccesarily cost me.my mobile no.[protected] please not harasser to me in this regards