[Resolved]  Wap subscription service — Fake messages charging money

I received the message from +[protected] "thank you for subscribing to the Wap subscription service". and the message that 'the last sms was charged Rs. 30/-. I did not subscribe to any services nor did i send any such sms. Why such incidents are happening? Please take action against those involved in looting customer's money with such fake messages... Please unsubscribe me from any of such services.

Comments

BSNL Mobile — Fake SMS charging money

I received the message from +[protected] "thank you for subscribing to the subscription service". and the message that 'the last sms was charged Rs. 30/-. I did not subscribe to any services nor did i send any such sms. Why such incidents are happening? Please take action against those involved in looting customer's money with such fake messages...and please unsubscribe me from any such service if i am subscribed.
you are cheap people

wap services — fake messages charging money

I received the message from +[protected] "thank you for subscribing to the Wap subscription service". and the message that 'the last sms was charged Rs. 30/-. I did not subscribe to any services nor did i send any such sms. Why such incidents are happening? Please take action against..
balance deduction each day for five rupees, via sms[protected]