[Resolved]  Wap1. Indiatimes. Com — Unsubscription of www.wap1.indiatimes.com

Respected Sir,
I am bsnl customer with prepaid no [protected], The above said company has been sending messages that " Thanks for subscribing to www.wap1.indiatimes.com/sub model service your charges for the service is Rs 30/-" .Even though Iam not subscribed to that service and not using that service, I am being harassed by the www.wap1.indiatimes.com service provider , so kindly give me remedy from the above sarvice provider.
Thanking You

Comments

Unsubscription of www.wap1.indiatimes.com
Respected Sir,
I am bsnl customer with prepaid no [protected], The above said company has been sending messages that " Thanks for subscribing to www.wap1.indiatimes.com/sub model service your charges for the service is Rs 30/-" .Even though Iam not subscribed to that service and not using that service, I am being harassed by the www.wap1.indiatimes.com service provider, so kindly give me remedy from the above sarvice provider.
Thanking You
i am an mtnl customer no is [protected] by mistake i activated bollywooddivas
please DEACTIVAT it now.thanking you.
Respected Sir,
I am bsnl customer with prepaid no [protected], The indiatimes has been sending messages that " Thanks for subscribing to www.wap1.indiatimes.com/sub model service your charges for the service is Rs 30/-" .Even though Iam not subscribed to that service and not using that service, I am being harassed by the www.wap1.indiatimes.com service provider, so kindly give me remedy from the above sarvice provider.
My Mobile no.is [protected]
on My Mobile wap1.indiatimes.com/wapsub is activated

kindly UNSUBSCRIBED the above service.
thanking you
Mobile no.[protected]
Faiyaz Ahmad, Maunath bhanjan, Mau
I am MTNL user my mobile No.[protected].
I want to unsubscribe this above servcie.
Please deactivate for the above servie.
I am a mtnl user and my mobile no. is [protected]. I have already submitted my complaints two times for not sending the message from www.wap1.indiatimes.com. It is renewed every month although I am not using this service.
Please unsubscribe the above service as soon as possible.
Sub. : Unsubscription of www.wap1.indiatimes.com
My Mobile no.is [protected]
on My Mobile wap1.indiatimes.com/wapsub is activated

kindly UNSUBSCRIBED the above service.
thanking you
Mobile no.[protected]
dear sir I m a MTNL user and my mobile no. is [protected]. i have submit my complaint to your for disconnect my web modal service.

Sir please deactivate for the above service.

Dear sir i am a Bsnl pripaid user and my mobile number is [protected] I have submit my complaint to your for disconnect my web model sirvice sir please Deactive for the above service, Thank u
Dear sir i am a BSNL USER MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected] PLEASE UNSUB MY WEB MODEL30 sirvice Thank u
ON MY TATA DOCOMO NUMBER ([protected]) A SERVICE OF HOLLYWOOD SIZZLERS WAS REACTIVATED ON 19/1/12 TO 26/1/12.

PLEASE STOP THIS SERVICE EARLIER BY WHICH IN FUTURE MY BALANCE WILL NOT BE DEDUCTED
I am mtnl customer with prepaid no [protected], The above said company has been sending messages that " Thanks for subscribing to www.wap1.indiatimes.com/sub model service your charges for the service is Rs 10/- for 7 days" .Even though I am not subscribed to that service and not using that service, I am being harassed by the www.wap1.indiatimes.com service provider, so kindly give me remedy from the above sarvice provider.

IndiaTimes.com Phone
    IndiaTimes.com Address
    Plot No 391, Ecstasy IT Park, Udyog Vihar Phase -3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016