[Resolved]  Waris Auto Services Pvt. Ltd. (Brand : Speed) — CLAIM OF DAMAGE/LIABILITY AS SERVICE NOT PROVIDED

I have taken a membership of Speed card helpline (Waris Auto Services Pvt.Ltd. (Brand : SPEED)) vide NS-55132 on 09.02.2010 for service of vehicle problem occurs on road.
Membership paid by cash on 09.02.2010.

On 01.03.2010, my vehicle Hero Honda CD Dlx HR29N3753 got punctured in Bypass road Faridabad.

I made call at 4.28 PM to Speedcar helpline no.[protected]. Staff Mr. Jitendra there received my call and told me that mechanic will reach there within 30 minutes.
No mechanic reached till 5.00 PM then I again made call to same and told me that he talk with mechanic and give feedback to me. I waited for 10 minutes. Neither any feedback come from SPEEDHelpline nor mechanic reached till 5.30. I again made call and requested that to give me mechanic contact at 5.50. Then staff Mr. Jitendra given me No.[protected], I tried so many times on this number but nobody attended the mobile. I again made call to SPEED at 5.55, staff there still was telling that I will give me feedback about exact location of mechanic & reaching time. But still no call/feedback come till 6.30 PM from SPEEDCARDHELPLINE. I again made call and staff there still said that he is unable to contact mechanic and feedback will be given. I noticed that during 2.07 Hrs. of waiting time, no any call come from SPEEDCARHELPLINE for feedback.

This was my first problem in vehicle after taking membership and service could not be provided to customer in need.

As response was very bad and seems no service to be provided, I drag my vehicle in punctured position for ½ KM. Due to dragging of vehicle my tube become badly damaged and so I compelled to change my tube for Rs.240/-+ Mobile phone cost for Rs.18/-

As service not provided to customer and kept the customer awaited for 2.07 Hrs., wasted the customer time, wrong information.
I claim for my damage of tube & so replaced only due to service not provided by SPEEDCARD HELPLINE (M/S WARIS AUTO SERVICES PVT.LTD.) for Rs.240/-+Rs.150/- = Rs.390/- Or refund my memebership fee.

Membership is only for service, if service not provided, damage/liability cost must be refunded.

I sent so many mail regarding my claim & also talk over phone but no body is responding.

I want my membership fee refunded or damage/liability cost.

Address of company against which complaint made :-
M/s Waris Auto Services Pvt.Ltd. (Brand : SPEED)
D-20, First Floor, Ranjit Nagar Comm. Complex,