Water — misuse of water

abc
being a citizen,whwn there is shortage of water at many places and I am taking first step to avoid the misuse of the same.I hope you will help me out.I am complaining against the address:Gali number-2,Parvatiya colony,Near disposal,NIT Faridabad-121001.Hope you will take necessary steps against it.Lets see how fast the MCF of Faridabad works.
With Regards

Comments

I reside in Mumbai in goregoan east near dindoshi depot .we have a construction site for oberoi construction next to my building .and the workers stay there .they have a storage tank which keeps on flowing water out of its liters of water wastage which happens here .have requested them to stop water wastage but no one pays heed i am sick and tired fighting for it .so please help.contact me
Being a responsible citizen of faridabad, i want to draw mcf attention toward loads of water being wasted buy continues water leakage of water from damaged water tank of house no 334 sector28faridabad .and despite of requests and complains they are not bothered as they are staying on rent.water loggage has filled up there terrace which gives rise to many diseases also.after all the efforts we have got tied.please help.

Water - misuse of water