[Resolved]  Way2wealth Life Insurance co. — Cheated

My name is Kavita D'Souza. I was working for a company called Way2wealth wherein my own team manager cheated me of my policy. I have already logged a complaint earlier regarding this but of no use. Hope you consider my complaint & give me justice. I had logged in a policy of Rs.1, 00, 000/- and this was my own friend, but this person Mr.Shyam Prasad Rao, my team leader went to the customer & logged the policy in his name. Since he was a manager I trusted him, but in March I was informed that there was no policy in my name. This man is a cheat in all the other companies. I had worked for the company till April 2nd, but again this person has changed the date in the resignation letter as 12th March. I was told to put my papers and when I asked abt my incentives the boss promised me that I would get the incentives that is mine. But again the company states that no one has sent mails for the correction of name, whereas there were several mails from my higher boss sent to them stating to change the name of the policy to my name from my team manager. Either they dont want to give my incentive for which I have worked they dont even reply to any mails sent to them.Kindly request you to please make them give me the incentive that is mine at the earliest..

Complaint categoryCategory: Other