[Resolved]  Welcome Sweets/ Beverage/Cold Drink — Additional charges of chilling cold drinks

I think we all need to fight against this. I drink cold drinks thrice a week and i think most o[censored]s also do.
I stay at thakur compex kandivali east, i went to nearby sweets shop Welcome sweets and took one thumps up a coke product of 200 ml. The MRP price for which is Rs 8 clearly mentioned on bottle, however i was charged Rs9 additonal 1 rupee When i asked why additional then the reply was for chiling it also i was replied that all vendors nearby in complex charge it. I asked for a bill the answer was "NO" we don't provide bill for cold drinks. I asked why they said same reason vendors nearby in complex dont give. So I thout let me try it at other vendors too. It happen same.

Plese help us as it shows that such vendors will not be paying correct TAX to goverment.
I think IT officers should catch hold of such vendors also Its responsibility of Cold Drink makers to make sure that they ask vendors to sel there product with bills.

GOVT people plz look at it. we are loosing lots of TAX amount from such vendors all over country

Complaint categoryCategory: Other