[Resolved]  Whirlpool — Washing Machine H.65

I had purchased this washing machine in October 2006. There have been a number of small complaints which have been registered and the company representatives come at their leisure and attend to them. The belief of good service was the basis for buying the washing machine from Whirlpool. But this hope was belied and I found the product and the service rendered below par. This washing machine had a manufacturing defect of wrong balancing and as such it used to jump while spinning. Incidentally the jumping washing machine had broken the wash basin besides it. I had to bear an additional expenditure of replacement of washbasin. Because of this defect, we stopped using the washing machine. When I brought this to the notice of the company, they always attempted to provide quickfix solutions and never attempted at solving the problem completely. Instead the engineer suggested that we should go in for an extended warranty paying up extra because these problems are likely to recur. What sort of warranty does whirlpool give when they cannot sort out a manufacturing defect and replace the washing machine? The response of the company is appalling. An engineer had come to attend to the complaint and he had decided that another mechanic will come and attend to it. Iam sure that the solution will be a quickfix and not a permanent solution. I would request the company officials to replace the washing machine failing which I may be forced to seek legal recourse. My complaint No: HD11002050.

Comments

Sue those [protected]@#ards!!!

I am angry, frustrated and furious...

they are cool, happy, unconcerned,

and they get there salaries????

make them sleepless
Wow that sounds terrible. Contact them via postal mail at their Whirlpool India head corporation office (you probably can get the address from an employee or on their website). You should write your complaint in writing to them, explaining what has happened, the defect about your washer, that the people cannot fix the defect and will not replace it with a similar washer.

Let's hope that works

Pablo
My problem also similar, I bought H65 machine in March 2006, never this problem solved by service engineers. The service engineers are not from whirlpool, rather they are from contract company engineers.

Whirlpool India Address