Whirlpool India / Refrigerator — Frequent Breakdowns within a year!

Dharmendra Singh Sengar
I had purchased a Whirpool refrigerator (Model No.: 180, S.No.: INC[protected]
on dated May 21, 2007 from M/s Deep Electronics, Near Town Hall, Bada Bazar, DATIA-475 661 (Madhya Pradesh), Tel. No.[protected].

As I opened the door on dated October 4, 2007 the whole door unit come out and become detached. When I informed the local shop owner from where it was purchased his behavior was not up to the mark as well he is not co-operating us.

In such circumstances I am requesting you to kindly replace the defective item as per the terms of applicable warranty.

Sincerely yours,

(D. S. Sengar)
F-10, Civil Lines
Datia (M.P.)

Tel. No.[protected]Off.), [protected]

Comments

I Realy fedup with customer care service staff .They r cheated customers. Still my Complaints no.DL[protected] on dated 10/04/09. not rectified .only just sending the service Engg., they Visited and Given different opinion against charges in first visit 475/- & 2nd Visit 850/- within two(2) days Previousely I had done Two(2) times on dated 23 Feb09 & 25th Feb 09, But no body is taking care its my 3rd time Repeat Complain.Being a customer "What is My Fault" in the repeatation of the complaine.Pls look into the matteredful & do needful correction.

Rgds
Bhupesh Kr. Vidhavan
Regional Asstt. Service Mgr.
INTERNATIONAL CARS & MOTORS LTD.
Jalandhar Road, Hoshiarpur, (Punjab)
[protected]/[protected]

H.No 113/8 Model Town, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - Frequent Breakdowns within a year!