[Resolved] Whirlpool Refrigerator — Extremely rubbish and worst customer care by whirlpool
From :- Dated 7th July 2008
Dr. Anil kumar Thakur
112- C DDA Red MIG Flats,
Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. 110027.
E Mail [protected]@sify.com
Subject Extremly rubbish and worst customer care by whirlpool
Through this mail I would like to draw your kind concern regarding poorest of poor quality as well as customer care in India.
1. That I bought whirlpool refrigerator 10846 310L MAXIGERATOR NEW STEEL 3S
from KAPILA ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD. B-1/6, COMMUNITY CENTER B-1, BLOCK, JANAK PURI on 26th June 2008 vide their invoice no. 2651 for Rs. 13600/-. In my mothers name Mrs. Thakur.
2. That no engineer came for said demonstration on the time requested by us neither did any OK installation report was given.
3. That soon after I had to go for my emergency knee surgery and couldn’t really looked after performance of said item.My mother is aged so she couldn’t see that fault as described ahead.
4.That when I returned after my surgery on 4th night I noticed that refrigerator is totally faulty in sense of cooling and door could not be closed totally leading to leaking.
5.That I contacted my dealer on 5th July telling them complaint and asking why engineer/company personnel didn’t come for demo/installation report.
6.That engineer came noted complaint but refused to comment on cooling status of the item.
7. That you can understand the utility of refrigerator in such heated environment in India particularly north and such callous reply by engineer was totally frustrating and disturbing keeping in mind the multinational company whirlpool.
8.However, soon after they did replace refrigerator which was dropped at my place by a laborer and no authorized personnel did come to check this replaced item or not.
9. Again to my surprise this replaced refrigerator has more problems then previous naming again faulty door closing, secondly noisy, thirdly lower half body was too much heated up and water droplets were dropping in all over items placed in fridge.
10. That as there is no option for attachments in the contact online else I could have sent you the pictures of faulty door closing and water droplets hanging all over inside refrigerator.
11.That I feel that this Fusion model of whirlpool has some manufacturing defect in toto so whole pieces should be withdrawn from Indian market and I may be given an option to go for another model on same rate or option to change company and my total money may be refunded immediately with interest.
12.That this complaint needs immediate attention so that I can have cool summers as even one day delay will cause mental and physical problem concerning my family.
13. That I am afraid that lower half heating of body is so much that I fear of any fire disaster in my home for which whirlpool would be exclusively responsible should any consumer or criminal section as may apply in case of mishappening as decided by law authorities.
14. That please look into matter personally so that I may be freed of mental and physical torture immediately.
15. That I may be contacted on my mobile [protected] with India and Delhi code as apply. Call should preferably be made after 4pm.
16. That I may be kindly provided with correspondence address of highest of controlling authority in India and chief of headquarters which I believe is USA.
17. That any further delay in this will cause me lots of mental and physical torture including my family persons.
18.That I am son of Mrs Thakur and on her behalf and also as utilizing member of refrigerator I am sending this mail.
19.That a copy of this mail in print will be sent to USA HQs as soon I will get their contact.
20.That any clarification or query by your officials can be done by contacting on my mobile given after 4 pm.
Thanks Dr Anil Thakur
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved