[Resolved]  Whirlpool / Split A / C — NOT ENTERTAINING COMPLAINT WELL WITHIN GUARANTEE PERIOD

I PURCHASED A SPLIT A/C ON 16/04/2009 AND AFTER INSTALLATION JUST BEFORE TWO MONTHS FROM TODAY MY A/C GAVE COOLING PROBLEM.I TALKED TO DEALER (ASIANA ELECTRONICS AT PATNA THE SHOP FROM WHERE I HAD PURCHASED THE A/C) HE JUST GAVE ME A CUSTOMER COMPLAINT CENTRES PH NO.[protected].I CONTACTED OVER THIS NO.ON 17/06/2009 AND GOT A COMPLAINT NO.PT[protected], IT WAS ASSURED THAT AN ENGINEER WILL VISIT MY HOME BY 18/06/2009.A PERSON VISITED MY HOME ON 19/06/09 AND JUST SAW MY A/C AND DID NOTHING, AFTER THAT NONE HAS TURNED UP .I REPEATEDLY CALLED THE CUSTOMER COMPLAINT CENTRE AND THEY TOLD ME EVERY TIME THAT A PERSON WIIL VISIT YOUR PLACE TOMORROW BUT THAT TOMORROW HAS NOT YET COME.I ALSO CONTACTED THE SERVICE INCHARGE OF PATNA Mr.PANKAJ OVER [protected] MORE THAN 10 TIMES, HE ONLY GAVE ME ASSURANCE NOTHING ELSE.NOW TODAY IS 22/06/2009 .I HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY HARASSED BY THE WHIRLPOOL MEN AND REQUEST FOR HELP .

Whirlpool India