[Resolved]  William Hare Pvt Ltd, Chennai — Problem in Receiving the PF amount

I, S.Veerammal, Ex-employee of William Hare Pvt Ltd, Chennai, I had resigned the job and relived on 30/4/05 due to unavoidable circumstance through proper channel and received experience certificate as well as reliving order.

Later I had joined in Larsen & Toubro, Manapakkam, chennai. My PF Amount accumulated at William hare (PF No tn[protected] has to be transferred to my current account, which they are claiming that it was transferred to L&T Maharashtra region on Sep’06. It was transferred to account number MH/19900/137368, cleared from the accounts department on 22.09.06 and dispatched and scrolled on 25.09.06.

But Larsen & Toubro, accounts is telling that they didn’t that cheque. Both the companies are claiming on their own way. Can you please update me the status of my PF amount deposited through William Hare (PF No tn[protected].

Please look in to this matter seriously since it affects me both physically and mentally a lot, for the past 2 years. Hope I would be getting all the required support from your end at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:25:19
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

I want to see company profile

Company:William Hare Pvt Ltd, Chennai