[Resolved]  Wimpy Studio(for making DVD ) — Fraud by Wimpy Studio, 196/7, CD-9B, Military Rd,Anand Parbat, Than Singh Ngar, New Delhi-5

Madan Lal Maurya

Indian Complaints Consumer Form
New Delhi

Subject : Fraud by Wimpy Studio, 196/7, CD-9B, Military Road, Than
Singh Nagar, Anand Parbat, New Delhi-5

(Mobile No.[protected] owner of Wimpy Studio)

Sirs,

I am a Govt. servant , working in Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi. I would like to draw your kind attention towards fraud done by M/s. Wimpy Studio with me.

2. It may noted that on 25/10/2009, I had given a Video cassette to Sh. Parveen, owner of Wimpy Studio (Mobile No.[protected]) for conversion into DVD at a cost of Rs.400/-.(which is 4 times charges) for making of good quality of DVD. He prepared the DVD and telephoned me on .26/10/2009 to collect it from the Studio. I informed him to check the quality of DVD, before deliver it to me. He checked the DVD but I found that DVD was inferior quality.(black& white). I asked him to make it again into good quality giving sufficient time of 11 days to him. I went again his studio on 07/10/09, however, he failed to give me converted DVD in good quality. He blamed on cassette that it was in poor quality and made the DVD on the basis of cassettes given to him. However, cassette was in good quality.. Without informing me the quality of DVD and he made a DVD. I was return the DVD and asked him to return my advance money of Rs.200/- which was given to him vide receipt No.8972 dated 25/10/2009 as an advance,. but, he refused to give the money back to me.

3. I shall be grateful if you could kindly take the necessary action against the Wimpy Studio to do not make such type fraud to customers in future and ask him to refund my money.

An early action will be highly appreciated.
Yours sincerely