[Resolved]  Winning Prize 750000 pounds — Winning of Lottery,Yahoo/MSN

I have received an Email massage for winning of 750000 pounds from Yahoo/MSN lottery UK.Wherein a courier service company(Main Link Courier Ltd,London) contacted me for collecting the above check(parcel) from their representative arrive Kolkata & Rs.25000/- to be paid by me for custom clearance.Kindly investigate whether it is true?Copy paste the Email from Main Link Courier Service.
Best Regards

Blunsdon,Swindon,
Wiltshire,SN26 7EA

London,United Kingdom.

Dear Valuable Customer:

Greetings to you from MAINLINK COURIER SERVICE LTD.

This mail is to officially inform you about the completion of your winning verification process and on the other hand to intimate you that your approved winning cheque of Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterling’s{750,000.00GBP} Only is ready for delivery/pick-up.

At MainLink Courier Services Ltd we offer a variety of Next Day 'Domestic' services. Our complete range of delivery options ensure that our Customers can receive their goods exactly when they want them. We will only deliver the parcel to the address received from the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows Lottery Board Organization and we will only hand over the parcel to the beneficiary ONLY whom will sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof. Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pick up their parcel on their behalf, due to security reasons.

Mainlink was established in 1989 to provide dedicated transport solutions, mostly sameday, within and outside the UK.Developed over the years through providing a consistently high level of service to various corporate clients around the World. The loyalty of clients is testament to the performance of any organization and we are proud that we still supply some companies that became clients in 1989.We have grown considerably and have relocated into premises able to accommodate more growth plus storage. To enable us to provide a nationwide Sameday express service, collecting consignments from all over the UK, we became members of the National Courier Association (NCA). The NCA is a network of over 100 other like minded Sameday Couriers companies and is now the best sameday network in the UK. In 2005 we launched Airlink Worldwide to provide a full range of Next Day and International courier services, freight forwarding, import and export options. This development enables us to provide a complete 'One stop shop' for all our clients courier and shipping requirements.

"YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS OUR BUSINESS"

Having considered all possible measures to convey your winning cheque to you, we resolve to use a special delivery company under the Diplomatic Umbrella here in UK (MAINLINK COURIER SERVICE LTD, LONDON). We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and address has been Received and sent to our department in charge of the delivery.

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization). Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charge which is 25,000 INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the delivery officer to your country India.

The delivery officer (Mr. Perry Hills) will personally present to you all the relevant documents and your winning cheque and certificate and also assist you thought all the process of remittance there in your home country (INDIAN).

You are advice to make the required 25,000 INR available to him once he arrives India to enable him fulfil the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterling’s {750,000.00GBP} can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address for the delivery. Please, you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.

The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving United Kingdom for Asia.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that (Mr. Perry Hills), Special Chief Delivery officer from (MAINLINK COURIER SERVICE LTD, LONDON) will be leaving UK for INDIA to make the delivery of your winning cheque (parcel) through British Airways.

Departure Date/time:- August 26TH 2010- 4:50 :00 PM

Arrival Date/time:- August 27TH 2010- 09:15:00 AM

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you because he has little time to spend in INDIA. Make available to him the clearing charges immediately he calls you, because the Indian customs Authority Will Not Release Your Winning Parcel without the payment of 25,000INR for the custom clearing formalities of your parcel by The Government Of India Airport Custom Authorities.

On behalf of the entire members and staff of the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization and the British gaming board, I want to congratulate you and your family for this wonderful opportunity. We await your urgent reply to this mail. Upon the receipt of this email kindly inform us about your decision before we commence delivery.

Thanks for using the MAINLINK COURIER SERVICE LTD. Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service.

Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

KINDLY SEND YOUR OPTION WITHIN 24HRS OF RECEIPT OF THIS STATING CLEARLY YOUR READYNESS TO PERFORM THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE PAYMENT OF 25,000 INR SO THAT WE CAN IMMEDIATELY SWING INTO ACTION AND SEND OUR REPRESENTATIVE DIPLOMAT (MR PERRY Hills) TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY "INDIA" ALSO CALL OUR CUSTOMER LINE FOR CONFIRMATION ([protected])

Mr Tom Cole

Dispatch Officer{ MAINLINK COURIER SERVICE LTD }
Tel:[protected]
24 HOURS SERVICE.

New|ReplyReply allForward|DeleteJunkNot junkSweep ▼
Move all from...
Delete all from...
Mark this folder as read
Empty this folderMark as ▼
Close ad © 2010 Microsoft Terms Privacy Advertise Help Center FeedbackEnglish

{0}
Manage folders
Add a new folder
Manage rulesGet e-mail from another accountAdd friends
Manage categoriesThis message is too wide to fit your screen. Show full message

Mark as read

ContactsProfileAdd friends
{0}{2}
{0}
{0}{0}{2}

Comments

MSN/Yahoo Lottery — WINNING CHECK OF 750000 POUND

DEAR RESPECTED CONFIRM ABOUT THIS COMPANY COURIER SERVICE HE IS TELLING TO SEND 32000/- AND THEN HE DELIVER THE PARCEL PH NO;[protected]
Dear jishnu,

It is True that there are Series of Lottery and Giving Out
of Cash Reward from UK.
Unfortunately Mobile Numbers and Email Addresses of Winners
has been Hacked, and Winners are Now been Contacted Illegally.
Do not respond to the senders of these Messages, as they
are not in Position to Pay you your Winning PRIZE.
Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message
you recieved to the United Kingdom Investigation Bureau
on [protected]@yahoo.com so as to enable them ascertain
if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
on how your winnings can be Collected.
You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification
hi!
THIS IS SHIVA RAO. I WON THE PRIZE MONEY OF (750.000.00BPG). AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COLLECTED.

Dear Winner...

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of seven hundred and
fifty thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings (750, 000.00) for the month of
Octomber 2010 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC..

We congratulate you for being one of the five person selected You are to contact the
events manager for claims These are your identification numbers:

How ever you will have to fill and submit the informations below to the events

1. Full name. SHIVA RAO
2. Contact Address. 563/191 CHITRA GUPT NAGAR ALAMBAGH, LUCKNOW (U.P) INDIA.
3. Age. .19+
8.Country.. INDIA
9. Your Reference and Batch number at the

{CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER}
Name: Mr.James Williams

I am Satya Prakash Mishra recd a mail from yahoo/mns lottery that i am winner of prize of 750000 GBP kindly tell its true and how i can get my prize
I am hina kousar recieved a mail from yahoo/mns lottery that i am winner of prize 750000 GBP kindly tell its true...or fraud
I am babita mishra recieved a mail from yahoo/mns lottery that i am winner of prize 750000 GBP kindly tell its true...or fraud
THIS IS VINITA. I WON THE PRIZE MONEY OF (750.000.00BPG). AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COLLECTED.
THIS IS NAVEENKUMAR. I WON THE PRIZE MONEY OF £500, 000.00. AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COLLECTED.
How ever you will have to fill and submit the informations below to the events

1. Full name - D.Naveen Kumar
2. Contact Address - 9/6, karuppanna vadhiyar St, Bellathi Road,
Karamadai, Coimbatore - 641104.
Tamil Nadu, India.
7..State - Tamil Nadu
8.Country - India
9. Your Reference and Batch number at the
Winning number...YM09788

THIS IS NAVEENKUMAR. I WON THE PRIZE MONEY OF 750, 000.00GBP. AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COLLECTED.
hello,

i also won the price money of 750, 000 GBP and i also dont know how to collect it.and i am also in dilama that is it true or chitting because in India i have seen many cases of these kinds. if it is true why dont they come to our house and give the prize. and the company can charge the expence from the winner.
they called me and ask for 25000 INR for farther process.i told them that you pay first and when you come to my doorstep i will pay double of your all the expences but they refuse the offering and after that no response from there side.

1. Full name:- Rashika Joshi
7..State:- Madhya Pradash
8.Country:-India
9. My Reference and Batch number at the

Winning number...YM09788
i don't know what r u doing if it is truth so call me ok nd i think so u r doing gud job to other people fool its really truth so call me my num is [protected].
nd other detail is dis
plz let me know ok
Mandeep Kaur
This is Sandeep Kumar. I won the prize money of 750000.00GBP and I Don't know how to collected. Pls Sir call me urgent because the mainlink co. officer is called to me last 3 hours. My contect no. is [protected], & E-mail is sandeep.[protected]@gmail.com. Plsssss Sir treat it most urgent
HELLO I ALSO GOT THE MAIL FROM YAHOO PLEASE HELP ME ALSO.
NAME: BENNY LAWRENCE
EMAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
PHONE: +91 [protected]
This is nilesh virani. I won the prize money of 750000.00GBP and I Don't know how to collected. please send me a E-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com.can i collected that n at my city surat.
hi iam sithik i receied a mail tat i won the prize money of 750000.00GBP and to send my details i have sent my details...
i dont know it is true plz give me information to my mail([protected]@gmail.com) ([protected])it is true or not...
Dear Valuable Customer:

Greetings to you from MAINLINK COURIER SERVICE LTD.

This mail is to officially inform you about the completion of your winning verification process and on the other hand to intimate you that your approved winning cheque of Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterling’s{750, 000.00GBP} Only is ready for delivery/pick-up.

"YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS OUR BUSINESS"

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization). Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charge which is 20, 000 INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the delivery officer to your country India.

The delivery officer (Mr. Lanzo Peterson) will personally present to you all the relevant documents and your winning cheque and certificate and also assist you thought all the process of remittance there in your home country (INDIAN).

You are advice to make the required 20, 000 INR available to him once he arrives India to enable him fulfil the naormal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterling’s {750, 000.00GBP} can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address for the delivery. Please, you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that (Mr. Lanzo Peterson), Special Chief Delivery officer from (MAINLINK COURIER SERVICE LTD, LONDON) will be leaving UK for INDIA to make the delivery of your winning cheque (parcel) through British Airways.

Departure Date/time:- JANUARY 20TH 2011- 4:50 :00 PM

Arrival Date/time:- JANUARY 21TH 2011- 10:15:00 AM

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you because he has little time to spend in INDIA. Make available to him the clearing charges immediately he calls you, because the Indian customs Authority Will Not Release Your Winning Parcel without the payment of 20, 000INR for the custom clearing formalities of your parcel by The Government Of India Airport Custom Authorities.

Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

KINDLY SEND YOUR OPTION WITHIN 24HRS OF RECEIPT OF THIS STATING CLEARLY YOUR READYNESS TO PERFORM THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE PAYMENT OF 2O, 000 INR SO THAT WE CAN IMMEDIATELY SWING INTO ACTION AND SEND OUR REPRESENTATIVE DIPLOMAT (MR LANZO PETERSON) TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY "INDIA" ALSO CALL OUR CUSTOMER LINE FOR CONFIRMATION ([protected])

James Jackson

Dispatch Officer{ MAINLINK COURIER SERVICE LTD }
Tel:[protected]
24 HOURS SERVICE.
Winning of Lottery, Icc cricket world cup
I have received an sms & Email message for winning of 750000 Great Britain pounds from Icc cricket world cup.Wherein a courier service company - (Registered office: PO Box 6979,
Roebuck Lane, Smethwick, West Midlands, B66 1BN.
Registered in England and Wales No 732993) contacted me for collecting the above check(parcel) from their representative arrive DELHI & Rs.24450/- on 21/1/2011 to be paid by me for custom clearance.Kindly investigate whether it is true or not?Copy paste the Email from Main Link Courier Service.

Best Regards,

Dr Garry Dickson
+[protected]
+[protected]
Lords Cricket Ground St John's Wood Rd,
LONDON NW8 8QN, United Kingdom.
sir you are saying that only five are lotered but in your complain list a lot of member exist that are asking same question...so i think it is truely fake...and i knew that there is no custom charge in our country for such type of parsal...
so tell the truth if i am wrong...
hello, i am NAKUL

1. Full name:- NAKUL JAIN
2. Contact Address:- C/O GAJENDRA JAIN ADVOCATE TODI BAZAR SHEOPUR DISTT. SHEOPUR PIN - 476337 MADHYAPRADESH INDIA
3. Age:- 20

PARCEL NO. 9788
PACEL NO 1080
Ref: XYL /[protected]/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD
hello sir, i have also got this msg of winning prize 750000 from Dr. Garry Dickson Icc world cup...i think they all are cheaters don't beleive on them...they asked me 7500/- for custom clearance...we have to complain against them... give me reply on my I.D. (Piyush
[protected]@yahoo.co.in)
Hey i even recieved the same e-mail and they wanted me to pay 10, 000 rupees for them to pay the customs...i knew it was all bull coz no1 is goin to pay me that amount of money for free...

Kolkata