[Resolved]  Wipro BPO — Not yet Received my PF Amount

My name is D. Kiran Kumar. I applied for the close of my PF A/C No - DL/23719/59691 in the month of April-16 2009, since then i havent got any reply from the PF department. the Phone no. Provided by the PF department are not working properly here is the phone no-[protected] for enquiry. And also i sent the mail for 2 times to this mail ids provided by the PF department 'acc.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in'; 'sro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in', 'ro.delhi.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in'. i havent got any reply from this mail Ids. someone please do the needful as i am in short of money.

Kiran

Comments

Wipro BPO — PF Amount has not been received

I have been trying to Get My PF for the Past Three years. I Quit wipro on Jan 2006 and I still havent got my PF Money. I have been mailing them daily no response. I have even registered a complaint in EPF website. No response. Kindly tell me what else to do

Armia

WIPRO — Not received my PF amount.

Myself is Shveta Singh, I had applied for my PF withdrawl on 6th March, 2009. Till date I have not recieved my PF. My PF account No. is DL-23719/77593. Please look into the matter. I am in need of money.

Shveta Singh,
Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Mobile: [protected]

I have applied for my PF amount 2 years back, I have received a confirmation that that payment has been processed and will receive a check, but after that I have not hear anything from them and also have not received the amount. Also it is very difficult to reach a consultant for PF, even if I call any PF customer care number they do not help, and its been almost 5 years I have left the organisation and have not yet received the PF amount.

Looking for your assistance.

Deepali Pillay.