[Resolved]  Wireless Telephone No.293297 — Outgoing phone not working.

My phone No. 293297 is not working for last two months. I contacted your Bopal office several times,
but could not get the problem solved. I prrsonally visited Bopal Office on 08/10/09, Your person did not give me any coplaint No. that time saying that as per their record phone was in working condition.
When I visited on 20/10/09 , your people told me to bring telephone machine to office. Next day I visited your Bopal Branch with telephone machine; your people said it was OK; and assured that phone will start working by evening. Now phone is working one way. I can receive calls , but can not call anybody, When I called Mr Thakkar of your Bopal Branch today; He again advised me to bring phone devise to office; and also advised me to complain on phone No.231425. Accordingly I have registered my complaint again. My complaint No.is 2
I am not satisfied with the irresponsible answers given by your staff at Bopal branch.
I am wasting my valuable time again and again for interaction with your people at Bopal Branch.
Please do the needful.