[Resolved]  Woodland Shoes — the lace holes (metal ones) started coming out

I purchased the woodlands shoe bearing the[protected] on the the tongue of the shoe from the fresh arrival stock at Kolkata woodland showroom at Esplande opp New Market (Aero Club) on 16th Feb 08 paying Rs 2765 for the same and paid by my HDFC debit card (ref no.291033). Today that is 10th April almost all the rivets of lace holder in the shoes ar coming out and so is the lace holder and all the lace holder which are coming out of the shoe rivetting end are brokien and cannot even be fixed.

I need a solution for the same as its virtually impossible to wear a shoe without the laces.

Comments

Completely agree with the complaint.
The metal lace holes are riveted very weakly in some of the other models too.
Looks like they concentrated on good looks rather than functionality.
Woodland is a overpriced overhyped brand need some good consumer class action. Even my shoes are coming out out metal rivets within one month of purchase.
Sub: Defective lace holder rivet of Model 112105

I purchased a woodland shoes of Model[protected], Green) from Woodland Malik enterprises, Supela, Bhilai.Ph[protected] paying Rs 2425 by Credit card on 25th Sept 2009.On that day coming my house sea that two rivets of lace holder come out by trial. Again go to the Showroom and they told me that it will be replaced. Today after two months they told me that Model is now out of market. So what can I do to get the shoes. Please do the needful.

J.Mondal
Bhilai

Woodland Address
    No 575, Near Post Office, D B Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India - 641002