[Resolved]  WORLD AID OUTREACH THAILAND — LOTTERY PRIZE CLAIM

As per above subject above company informed me that I have won the prize USD 800000 and above company said to me to pay Rs.8600/- for courier parcel and insurance of D.D.at following place what can I do ?

Bank - State Bank Of India
Name - Thounaojam Gopal Singh
A/c No.[protected]
Pan No.- AJEP6003E

Comments

I agree with our compalint. as this has happened with me also from world Aid outreach company.

Can you please tell me how did you proceed on the mentioned mail
Did you pay the amount for parcel or ignored it.

Even i received the same msg from this WAO they gave me the choice either to come thailand and get the bank draft with in 14 days or they would send that through courier on my residential address.
So do you think its a kind of fraud or a genuine stuff. please respond to this message and please let me know.If this is a fraud clear serious action should be taken against them for fooling around the pupil.
Thank you ...
It is happend with me also.first mail on transfer to thailand, Second day draft Third day asking Rs18600/-

When asked the Branch location did not disclose.Not paid charges as they asked.
pl suggest how we go for this.
hi... i too got one mesg to my mobile that i won usd 380, 000.. i was respond to that mail first day they asked my details i send to them and next day they askied me to come to thailand with in 14 days or they ll send it through courier .. i asked them to send through courier ... next wat will happen i don't know what to do ... plzzzzzz suggest me
i got a similar mail from WORLD AID OUTREACH UK, they are demanding INR 26000 kindly suggest what can be done.
hi.i too recieved this msg.Dont believe in this messages.If they wanna really pay the gift money, just email them that-i won't pay & i dnt need the insurance package nd for courier charges i ill pay after i ve recieved
i had a same message that ihave won usd 380000and they had given a reference number what to do please tell me
hello sir my self also Receive a sms firstand after login they now demand for same 8600. Is it true skeem or fraud?What should i do?may i proceed or not?Please provide me information.and right suggestion.
Dear Sir (who may concern)

My wife have received msn mssg to her mobile that she win US$380, 000.- prize from World Aid by Mr. Burke George who ask her to contact through his e-mail address. I have send him as he request claiming the money. He replied for personal details and st. addresses, we send him too. Now we have informed to travell to Thailand or to request it to where we are that he is waiting for our response. Also we havent asked yet to pay for the couriour and insurance. We have like remainig 12 days.
Please what shall we do + is that true or not.

Your advice in this matter is highly appreciated

Murad Yahya Al-ibbi
Prize winner Aziza Hussein Al-Arami
yaa..this what happened to me too..even i got the msg sayin that u hav won these many dollars..i hav sen a mail but no reply..what exactly is this.?may i kw..i vil be thank ful..
I also got a sms on my mobile number that I have won 380, 000 us .please send your detail on 40 VICTORIA, HEREFORDSHIRE AL13TG
UNITED KINGDOM.
FROM THE DESK OF MR. DOUST JOHN MICHAEL
PHONE: [protected]
EMAIL:[protected]@msn.com

I think that its a totaly fake and fraud scam.
1. Sworn Affidavit of Counter claim - 20 pounds
2. Validated Certificate of Guarantee - 90 pounds
3. Normalization fees - 50pounds
4. Notarization of Documents - 30 pounds
5. Stamp duty/Registration of P.O.A - 20 pounds
6. Cost of sending your CERTIFICATE by DHL Courier to your address - 30 pounds
Total Cost 240.00 pounds sterling (Equivalent 19, 339.78 INR)
I also got the same message on my mobile and now Doust John Michael is asking to transfer 28, 000 to Mr. Thounaojan Gopal Singh. its clear that all these are fraud. It has to be stopped. Government has to find out these people and should take severe action for their behavior.
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I have got a massage on my mobile no. from Camelot Group Plc.

Congrats, You have won 480, 000USD from CAMELOT GROUP.
Contact Mr. Doust on this Email:[protected]@msn.com for confirmation and claim.Ref network VD-Mobile.
Now please tell me this, that it is Write or Wrong.
PLEASE HELP ME. Thank u Very Much
I Will Wait For Your Answer Eagerly.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other