[Resolved]  world Space india Pvt Ltd — Fraud

My Subscription was valid till end of January 2010, company representative contacted me in November to deposit subscription for next year ie 2010. They literrally coned me saying that there is a scheme valid for only 3-4 days whereby if I deposit entire subscription now in advance i shall get 2 months subscription free. I had been patronising them since almost 4 years now and saw nothing fowl here. They have terminated there services by 31 Dec 09 thereby by whole sub amt of 1800 and pending 1 months sub of rs 150 ie a total of Rs 1950 is litereally gone as they are no more taking any calls. Please help me and a lot of consumers like me who have not yet realised the what has happened to their subscription. If need be I can furnish details of the receipt. I paid Rs 1800 by icici cheque no 262047 at Ahmedabad.

Comments

worldspace india pvt. ltd. — fraud

the company has given us broken radio gadget not yet replaced taken full payment in advance rs.2000 and when we call ther call centre no. they dont reply us they literally cut our phones..we are really annoyed by their service neither the gadget nor the system is working and we have no one to contact for it customer care service guys are not helping us nor they are picking our phones and if they are picking they are talking with us rudly and then cutting the line
They're bankrupt I think !
I just couldnot believe this. In fact i was also trying to connect to Worldspace Radio from last couple of days. My subscription was also valid till Oct 2010. And i am feeling sorry for those people, who took the Worldspace connections on my advice. This is Rediculous. And for all Music Lovers, its a shock and embarrasment. How Can Worldspace India act like this ????
Even if there was Financial Crisis, they should have come out clean and told / communicated the truth to their customers. But, they have Cheated to each and everyone. How can they collected the renewal subscription charges for another two / three / four years, when they knew that the Worldspace India is going to shut the operations. WORLDSPACE RADIO INDIA has cheated Lakhs of people and they have crushed the faith and respect of Music world, Music Lovers.

I would only request to Bar Council of India [Lawyers], who are music lovers and even if they are not, they should file the case against Worldspace India in Supreme Court.

Some Drastic action has to be taken against the culprits whether they are sitting in India or USA

Indeevar Sharma
New Delhi.
Yes, I fully agree to what people have said about the subscription validity . I too was asked to pay the amount and I would get 3 months extra subscription FREE . But as luck would have it, my set was not woking so I told them to send a technician and when he came he mentioned that the adaptor was not working and same had to be replaced, which I did on payment of Rs 290.00 . A bill was also given to me . I am an avid WORLDSPACE listener, but since the last few days I hav not been able to listen to the WORLDSPACE . On making phone calls over phone calls on the numbers that were provided, I was given to understand that all the numbers had changed . I even sent an email ON-LINE on their website, which till date I have yet to hear from them . If, they changed their numbers the least that they could do was put a notification in the newspapers or atleast send an SMS alert or put a pop up n the website . Now I was fortunate I did not pay the subsciption, but what am I supposed to do with the receiver and the antenna which has now become a white elephant . I really feel that these things need to be escalated or taken up very seriously .
yes what you say is correct. these people are simply after the customers calling all day long asking to renew the subscrition. now i have paid for 2 years . now i dont know what to do. will i get my money back??? these people have big persons as their brand advertisers (will A.R. RAHMAN pay me!!!)
I appeal to all those affected no matter how small their monetory loss is, to take the fact they have cheated lakhs o[censored]s to a suitable forum/ media so that action can be taken against them. They have cheated Those who had been patronising them since years and would have supported them for a lot many more years ( I had this subsc since last 5 years) They have cheated all music lovers. Can anyone from Banglore visit their office and Post the scene there. my phone no is [protected]
Varun
To all, please register your pending subsc details in the link given below, may be it will help.

Varun
sorry wrong link sent earlier, pls register it in link below
Varun
I got my renewal done last year and now i have subscription which is valid till Aug2010.
With company closing down the services what will happen to my money of six moth ???

Its a fraud

Regds
Sudhanshu
we are the authorised dealer for allahabad region of world space company and we have deposit Rs 25000.00 as a security deposit and 10 boxes in hand .

still no comunication at the end of company side ?

what we have to do ?

niraj agrawal
equip care/tele care
40- c LBS marg, civil lines
allahabad
I FULLY AGREE, I TOO HAVE BEEN CHEATED. WHEN THE COMPANY HAD DECIDED TOTERMINATE ITS SERVICES, WHY THE REPRESENTATIVES WERE AFTER ME TO RENEW THE SAME. ANOTHER SHOCKING THING IS THAT WE WERE NOT EVEN INTIMATED THAT WORLD SPACE RADIO SERVICES BE TERMINATED AND TOTALY NO RESPONSE FROM THE CALL CENTRE. THIS IS REAL CASE OF FRAUD. ANY INDIAN COMPANY MUST RESUME THESE SERVICES OR WE SHOULD GET BACK OUR MONEY. I HAD PAID RS 2000/- VIDE HDFC CHEQUE
I TOO CALLED UP THE NUMBER GIVEN IN TH WEBSITE. THEY HAVE CHANGED ALL THE NUMBERS. BEFORE TERMINATING THE SERVICES THEY COULD HAVE INTIMATED US OR THEY NOT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AFTER US FOR THE RENEWAL . THEY CALLED US LOT MANY TIMES AND COLLECTED THE MONEY SAYING THAT IF NOT PAID WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AVAIL THE SERVICE. BEING AN ADICT OF LISTENIG TO RADIO FARISHTA, I PAID RS 2000- VIDE CHEQUE NO 415943 HDFC BANK. WHAT WILL DO WITH THE RECEIVER AND ANTENA? IT SEEMS THESE PEOPLE ARE COLLECTING MONEY FROM PEOPLE AS MUCH AS THEY CAN. I ALSO AGREE WITH MR VARUN . SOME ONE FROM BANGALORE SHOULD PRESENT THIS SCENE
THIS IS REALLY A FRAUD

JYOTI RAO
I had bought the music system couple of years ago for my parents in Chennai. When they said that they have received call for the renewal I had paid the subscription in advance. (10+2 free). Now without any information they have run away from the services.

This is a hard core cheating with criminal intention.
Saravanan
Gurgaon
I bought a new set and paid subscription charges for an entire year on 7th dec 2009. Also paid renewal charge for another friend for 6 mnths.In total paid Rs5900. At no point of time was I informed of the impending closure of the company by anyone in their office.We all have been taken for a ride by this company and we all should do something about it.If any lawyers are in this forum will u plz guide the rest o[censored]s as to wht would be the best course of action. If no one is coming forth I will be lodging a case against them in the consumer court in chandigarh. We cannot take this lying low. This is like a slap on our face.
I am not getting the programmes on world sapce since long approximately 15/16 days back.i had deposited Rs.2000.00 as my renewal subscription in the month of september last year and my subscription is valid up to novwmber 2010.
If there arises something we are having no fault, so kindly arrange to send our money back or otherwise i will take the shelter of law.
My subscription and investment in high quality radio system became waste. No broadcost discontinuation notice was served thru papers or thru email or thru post. When we d't pay renewals they disconnect the connectivety. In similar manner when they fail to offer service they should repay for the damages. Will the Indian Communication & Broadcosting Ministry intervene and offer solution to suffering masses.

In future restart worldspace or otherwise what we can do for instrument other equipments.
I am last 5 years world space costomer my subscrption validity novemer 2010 so kindly arrange to send our money back

world Space india Pvt Ltd — Non Refund of Subscription Fee

I had paid the subscription fee of Rs. 2000/= for 14 months on 30.06.2009 vide cheque no 6369444 dated 30.06.2009 payable at HDFC bank.. My receiver Id no 07/448294.I had written to their consumer service cell vide my email [protected]@worldspace.com. There as been no response till writting addressing complaint.

They should show some curtesy to response to. Let them not settle as theymight have gone bankrupt. They do operate in other global region. It is not fair to auume that they had gone tottaly bankrup. According to their global message that they had stopped the operation in Asia regin.

Thousand of Indian consumers have been denied the refund. Could you please take up with the srvice provider for their final submssion on the subject matter.

Narayanan

the space india — Fake company

This company is just a fake company which never give joining to his employees after giving offer letter and deseve no reputation in the market.Please never go for this company and do any bussiness with this.Because all members of this company is corrupted even the owner of that company.