[Resolved]  www.adpostingjobs.comonline data entry jobs — enquiry

i have made order to purchase membership data entry kit to www.adpostingjobs.com
Amit kumar Mishra
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

i already purchaise the addposting onlinejobs membership code. but i cant work with them . is anyone knows how to work pls inform.
I have made order to purchase membership data entry kit to www.adpostingjobs.com
so please inform me.
I am a already member of the nets4joball. But i cant work with them . is anyone knows how to work pls inform.
I am a member of netsjob4all.com. but i cant work with them . is anyone knows how to work pls inform.
I am also a member. I have a contact number.Adpostingjobs.co.in (Erode) - [protected] Call After 2 PM
i want to this work easily.
hello this is brahma .please tell me the best adposting jobs sites.i want to interest to to do the parttime job.tell me the best site .because i lost my 8, 000 rupees on various online jobs plz tell .iam very poor and unemployer.my family was in lot of problems.
so please inform me.
Do not give money for registration. Try for some websites who has free registration. Atleast you may be less cheated if they are not genuine.
DEAR SIR,
I AM SRIDAHR.K, I WANT SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ADPOSTINGJOBS. PLS SEND UR CONTACT NUMBER TO MY MAIL ID ([protected]@GMAIL.COM) OR [protected].
OR PLEASE CALL ME
For online money making tricks and methods, contact [protected]@paulspace.net or [protected]@gmail.com

make money with "0" investment and then think about investing that money in such kinds of money making kits.

Best of luck!!

Joshua!!
CONTACT [protected]@paulspace.net

Thank you!!
I am register this company so please give me more inforation about your company to send my contact number. how start work to this data entry work plz inform my contact number.
If people dont get back their amount than who will be responsible so Do not give money for registration.First registered for some websites who has free registration.Suppose after being registered over this site u will not get any positive result even after paying so first confirm this site is really work or not atleast you may be less cheated if they are not genuine.
hello sir i rgister your company so plz give me full ditail about your work and company or send your mail in my mail id ([protected]@gmail.com) thank you. (shailraaj )
i have join your ad postingjob online i want more information about this service. sir i want demo videos and contact numbers please send them in my mail id ([protected]@yahoo.com) thank you
your employ
karma narbu.
maine bhi12 din pehle www.adpostingjobs.com ki kit 1254 ruppe bharke mangvai hai per usme di gayi sabhi website me se kisi bhi website me data ad nahi hota...

me aaj 10 din se entry karne ki kosis kar raha hun per ho nahi pa rahi hai..

aur uska contect number bhi kahi diya hua nahi ...

jadeja Anirudhsinh