[Resolved]  www.Akshayalabs.in — THIS COMPANY IS GIVING PROMPT PAYMENT

D't beleve the fake news.

Comments

This is not froud, plz d't play games.
I WANT TO KNOW THAT IT IS TRUE OR FALSE? PLESE HELP ME.
this company is giving prompt payment and it is not like other fake companies.personal experience
i got 4th month payment though cheque and it is cleared in my bank
This concept is looking good, but one query is that
[protected]How to get profit to company.
send mail.
Thanking u
Really akshayaads.in giving payment to their members.I visit there site and i confused how company getr profit.
hi this is hari . this is really gooooooood company.

i paid 10000 to company for my mail ids.
present i got 15000 by cheque payments.

really thanks to akshaya ad services.
I am the member of akshaya ads since 6 months. And company paying the payment with in time. I have referred more than 250 members, no one having problem. I am really happy with this company. I have done business with other companies but all sites been closed with 2 to 3 months only. But this site works really good. Also company having international ad agencies approvals.
Wow. I really wondered. Past six month I have done with so many sites, but never seen like akshaya ads. Really I feel very good. I have invest 10, 000/- & got back. Nice business plan & no fake ads. thanks to management.
Hi All, I am from Kolkata. Last month 25 th I joined with akshayaads.in & got my payment in Bank Account in this month 7th. They served very prompt. Really I feel very good. Nice management. But only thing is website looks like normally. I requsted to improve more also, got news from management that going to update very soon. Thanks to Akshaya Ads.in
any one knows about EUROPAYINC in coimbatore .
today the company closed business... cheated million people
The government is also responsible as well as we people ...because we expect money without hard work
MR RAMESH KUMAR. DONT POST UR COMMENTS WITH OUT COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE. TODAY WE ARE CHANGING OUR SERVER ALSO CHANGED OUR DOMAIN FROM .IN TO .NET. FIRST INQUIRE THINGS & THEN EXPRESS UR SELF. DO U KNOW MEANING OF MILLION, FIRST KNOW THE COUNT OF MILLION & POST REMAIN. WE ARE THE ONLY SUCCESSFUL PTC BUSINESS ASSOCIATES IN WHOLE AP. REMEMBER UR SELF, U ONLY REFERRED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE TO EASTWEST ADS, RISINGSUNADS & SSLADS WHICH WERE CLOSED WITH IN 2-3 MONTHS. I[censored] THINK U CAN EXPECT MONEY WITH OUT HARD WORK WHY U REFER PEOPLE TO THE ABOVE SITES ? CAN U POST UR COMMENT ON THESE SITES ? AND HOW MUCH U LOST IN AKSHYAA ADS. COLLAPSED SO MANY IDS & STATING U LOOSE. STILL WE SUGGEST FORST KNOW THE EXACT INFO & DO NOT BELIEVE HALF KNOWLEDGE PEOPLE WORDS. THEY ONLY CHEATING THEIR SELVES & UR SELF. THANKS & HAPPY EARNINGS WITH AKSHAYA ADS. ANY ONE HAVING OR MAY NEED FURTHER INFO PLS MAIL US @ [protected]@YMAIL.COM. THANKS TO EVERY ON. MANAGEMENT, AKSHAYA ADS.
Hi All,

Please dont believe in AKSHAYA ADS as he is cheating people by not paying payments. Many of my friends lost their money. so please dont join and be cheated.
SIR PLEASE POST MY AMOUNT TO DAY
I am not getting the AKSHAYAADS.IN since one week, but 2 days before I came to know that the address is changed as akshayaads.net but this is also not working from. what is the reason please intimate me on my mobile no's [protected] or [protected] at the earliest please.

yours truely

ylb sastry
HI i am from bhila i also joined akshayaads & i invested in this companey but today i saw the web site is not open www.akshayaads.net & all nunbers are swiched of pls tell me what hapened the compney if you get any information pls call [protected] is it right companey or not pls help me i m worried about it.
Oh !

He is Big Big Big Cheater Don't believe him as he didn't pay single n.p. from his starting date
Hi I am also think that this is a fraud company, Why because the MD is not responding and it has taken a lot of time how much time will take god knows. Let us wait for one more day

Complaint categoryCategory: Other