[Resolved]  www.esteeman.com — is No.1 Cheat Company

Dear Friends am RAGU FROM COIMBATORE i am invest 30k (30ID in the company one month ago but i not yet received a single amount form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help to me return this fund.
RAGU

Comments

Esteemads.com is No.1 Cheat Company
Dear Friends am RAJA FROM COIMBATORE i am invest 16k (16ID in the company one month ago but i not yet received a single amount form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help to me return this fund.
RAJA
Esteemads is No.1 Cheat Company

Dear Friends am P. ANGAMUTHU FROM COIMBATORE i am invest 20k (20ID in the company one month ago but i not yet received a single amount form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help to me return this fund.

Dont invest this company

P. ANGAMUTHU
Dear Friends a V.S.Rama Chandra Murthy from Hyderabad i am invest 5k (5ID in the company one month ago but i not yet received a single amount form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help to me return this fund.
I invested 25k(25 IDs) in that company a month ago. I did not receive even a single ID's income from this FRAUD COMPANY.Plzzzzz anyone help me to return this fund...
Dear Friends a K.M.Sangameswaran from Coimbatore i am invest 5k (5ID in the company one month ago but i not yet received a single amount form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help to me return this fund.
Dear Friends a C.Badri from Coimbatore i am invest 5k (5ID in the company one month ago but i not yet received a single amount form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help to me return this fund.
Dear Friends a k.yoheshi from Coimbatore i am invest 5k (5ID in the company one month ago but i not yet received a single amount form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help to me return this fund.
Dear Friends a k.yoheshi from Coimbatore i am invest 50k (50ID in the company one month ago but i not yet received a single amount form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help to me return this fund.
Dear Friends a m.praveen kumar from Coimbatore i am invest 50k (50ID in the company one month ago but i not yet received a single amount form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help to me return this fund.
Dear Friends a Praveen from Coimbatore i had invested Rs1000 in this company one month ago and i have refered many of my friends towards this company and my team become a very big network in coimbatore and now me and my team suffering a lot witout receiving the money form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help me and my team mates to get our money back... is there any one to take necessary action for this cyber crime...
hi guys

i had invested 1id (1000/-) in this company one month ago and I have not yet received any payment from the company Now Even SIte is not open at all from last 6 days.

do not invested in this compnay
dear ragu,

you are a fool.why you invest in this type of dubakoor company.(esteem ads). start one and earn.
contact me
Renuka
Esteemads
Esteemads.com is No.1 Cheat Company
Dear Friends am santhosh FROM COIMBATORE i am invest 16k (16ID in the company one month ago but i not yet received a single amount form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help to me return this fund.
santhosh gopal
ya u r correct... i had invested 23 id a month ago... till now i didnt receive any amount... more over for past 6days that company server is not opening...
dear friends,
i am ragu. the www.esteemads.com renuka is cheating person. anybody take legal action regarding the refund. help to me.
This is not ESTEEM ADS it is ESTEE MADS
I am ramesh from Vishakapatnam, A.P. I totally agreed with you. Yes, This esteemads is 100% CHEATING COMPANY.Pl send your details for future interaction. reply soon.
Have a nice time
Ramesh.
Dear Friends a Raja from Coimbatore i had invested Rs1000 in this company one month ago and i have refered many of my friends towards this company and my team become a very big network in coimbatore and now me and my team suffering a lot witout receiving the money form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help me and my team mates to get our money back... is there any one to take necessary action for this cyber crime...
Dear Friends am Nallasivam FROM Erode i am invest Rs.1000 ID in the company one month ago but i not yet received a single amount form this CHEATING COMPANY. Anybody help to me return this fund.
Nallasivam
i'm arun from coimbatore... i had invested 5000(5 id's) last month... till now i didnt receive even a single paise from that company... pl any one take action aganist it...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other