[Resolved]  www.krsindia.com — excess charging

Krs charged an excess amount on my way bill no# 89021301dated on 24.01.08.and i have made enquiries through e-mail and on their site.
and they did not reply on my enquiries so far.

Comments

i am working last 3 years in om logistics ltd.in i.t deptt.
i am want join krs ltd
kerla roadways ltd.
Respected sir/madam,
I am Dr.Shyamala, homoeopathic doctor practising medicine for the past 15 years. January 4th i have received medicines from Lord's homoepathic pharma from Delhi through KRS T.Nagar branch in chennai. But i found due to careless handling my medicines in bottles were broken, cream and ointment packs were squeezed and oozing out of cosmetic items. Today with the help of company representative i went to KRS T.Nagar branch to return the severely damaged medicinal goods to the company. I have paid only Rs.440/- for 3 boxes while taking the goods. But now to return the goods which is of only 8 kgs they have asked me upto 800 rupees. We were shocked and spoke to the area manager Mr.Siraj who is working in walltax road branch Chennai, talk to me recklessly by saying that he will not give the return service even after payment. So i am unable to send the goods to the company which is very well responded and supply the damaged goods after receiving the damaged goods. I was terribly upset. For this process nearly i have spent 4 hours but good for nothing. Please help me, atlast i have kept the damaged goods in my clinic only.
yours sincerely,