[Resolved]  www.moneygainer.in — fraud tips given 7500 loss

dearsir,

i called them about to know their charges and trading they told me to deposite first 10k i told them how can i depossite blindly 10 give me free trail to see first they said but if you get profit depossite 30
% in favour o[censored]s i told next day they given me call to buy macleodrussel in f&o lot size 900 i bought at 277.50 and i called them wht is the stoploss they told me 268 but it is position i told ok but let me know if comes much lower kindly inform me so that margin call from the broker should not they told we tell at that time next it starts tumbled from 276 to 272 i called them that it is comming down wht should i do they told me that our system is down we will call you after 5 minutes i told them please call so that i can sell or hold suddenly it came tumbled gain to 268 they did call it came to 265 i sold it and when to 262 but they didnt call me after market close i told them give me your loss sharing to me they told we cant give i told them that i will compliant against you they told go were you have to we are waiting here.

Their website address is www.moneygainer.in this is second time i have been cheated but on consumercomplaints no body is taking action agaisnt these fraud people.
hope this time you will look into this matter very very soon.

with regards
mudasir sofi
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

As per our policy we asked you to do not exit any position without our knowledge as we disclose that our client are holding the same positionas it was positional call. As our hard luck where the stock got slip and our system was down. the call was positional where very next day after you got exit we sqoff the same script @ 285 we can give you the bill scan copy. that was your just hard luck.

Dear sir plz Think about the word Advisory and visit our web http://www.moneygainer.in/disclaimer.asp
last paragraph
"Contents of this web page have been given in good faith and purely with a technical and independent view. Readers are strictly advised to use this information at their own risk. It is not an offer to act on this information or buy, sell or hold securities. Author would not be liable for any loss or profit arising out of readers acting on the information provided herein."

If any more query plz get back to us.
Tnx u.