[Resolved]  WWW.NIFTYLIVECHARTS.COM — FRAUD DON'T SUBSCRIBE

FRAUD!! FRAUD!! FRAUD!! DEAR SIR, MYSELF SHYAM CHANDER FROM CHANDIGARH. I GAVE MY 25 LAC RS PORTFOLIO TO NIFTYLIVECHARTS.COM BY FEB 12 WITH 1.25 LACS RS CHARGES. THEY PROMISED ME MINIMUM 5%-205 RETURNS PER MONTH BUT MERA KU 19.4 LACS KI LOSS KARVADIYA. MY WHOLE CAPITAL WASHED OUT NOW NOT PICKING MY PHONE WILL LOOKING TO COMPLAINT POLICE. PLS DONT PAY TO THIS FRAUD . HE IS A SUB BROKER OF SHAREKHAN,... HE WILL SUCK YOUR BLOOD..
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

This is the reply from the NiftyLiveCharts.com Team

1. The Person who has launched the complaint has not left his contact numbers
2. We do a mutual agreement before trading in any account. So please produce the same

Show us the Loss Statement of your Account.

We hereby clarify that we have not done any trading in the accounts of the person above

We have our Office at
Office Address:- C 1 / 88 Sector 11 Rohini New Delhi

Our Contact Number are :- [protected] | [protected] |[protected]

We want the person to come forward with proof.

In case he failed to submit the proofs, Then everyone is smart enough that this is Just Negative Publicity of Our Site

www.niftylivecharts.com
This is the reply from the NiftyLiveCharts.com Team

1. The Person who has launched the complaint has not left his contact numbers

Show us the Loss Statement of your Account.

We have our Office at
Office Address:- C 1 / 88 Sector 11 Rohini New Delhi

Our Contact Number are :- [protected] | [protected] |[protected]

We want the person to come forward with proof.

www.niftylivecharts.com
THE ADRESS GIVEN BY THIS PERSON IS WRONG.IAM FROM DELHI, KAROL BAGH. I WENT TO THIS CONSENT ADRESS SINCE I TOO LOOOSED 2.8 LACS RUPESS IN HIS NIFTY SURESHOT 300 POINTS SERVICE.

HE IS A BIGGEST SMART FRAUD PLS DONT EVEN THINK TO SUBSCRIBE.
yes friends,
niftylivechards.com is cheating firm i too loosed 2 +lacs rs loss in his nifty tips.

sumitra
goa
Dear sir /madam

This is santosh kumar, i working in this stock market since last 5 years In this market no bodey is perfect .every bodey has they own view.in the market .Rakesh junjunwala or Warren buffet they have they own view .so please investing in the market .try to gather more knowledge about investing in the market, before beliving any bodey .this is santosh email [protected]@rediffmail.com

I agree with you people that MR. PANKAJ ARYA OF NIFTY LIVECHARTS.COM IS A BIG FRAUD/CHEATER. In the month of May, 2010, online transferred him Rs.6000/- for profit of "confirmed" 500 points of Bank Nifty(as claimed at their site - Buy 500 Bank nifty points in Rs 6000, Buy 1000 Bank nifty points in Rs 10, 000, Brokers and Resellers Rs 21, 000 Per month) but when even after more than two months I did not get any profit/points from them. More so there were losses in trading in bank nifty, they automatically, on their own, changed to other calls for which I did not subscribe. When I contacted them and complained for their fraud and requested for refund of my money, they bluntly refused to do so and told me to go to disclaimer at their site. You will appreciate, that when they are openly committing confirmed points, how they can do this. BIG SHAME TO ARYA.

However, I am complaining against this fraud to SEBI/NSE and other concerned authorities for their wrong doing/mis-guiding the people like me. You people also make complaints against him so that he does not cheat others.

Thanx & Regards to all of you,

Naresh
e-mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in
nice to read that this person lost 25 lacs, he is really a fool to hand over this amount to anyone. what this person got is correct he must be punished like the same way.
Dear Mr. Pankaj [protected]@niftylivecharts.com

Please reply to the above allegations.

Complaint categoryCategory: Airlines