[Resolved]  www.rediffmail.com — recovering email account

i have email id in rediffmail, but i have exhausted attempts to recover password.But ihave to recover my id in rediffmail
Complaint comments

Comments

i forgot my rediffmail password. how to recover that just tell me
my e-mail id is not open for now a time.please check it
when itype rediffmail.com, it goes to rediff.com n i am not able to open my rediffmail.com
Pl direct.
Compliments
the site of www.rediffmail.com does not open at my computer. is there any problem in opening the site even through the help of google
Pl direct.
Compliments
at-asureswar, cuttack, orissa
i have rediffmail id using since last 6 years...daily i m using my account but from last three day. it shows user does not exit...
pls help on this i have very imp mails and many more things in it
please, give me the custemer care no.
i fail to login i dont no why, because for a last weak i not changed my passward, then why i am unable to login
My rediff email ID is not opening, my email id & password is correct, .please check it and tell me immediately
My Email I used also 15 days before. Now I failed to communicate.
Please help.
    Rediff.com India
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016