[Resolved]  www.rediffmail.com — recovering email account

i have email id in rediffmail, but i have exhausted attempts to recover password.But ihave to recover my id in rediffmail

Comments

Please recover my password as early as possible as i forgot it and did many attempts. My e-mail ID is [protected]@rediffmail.com. There are many useful information in my this ID. My alternate email ID is [protected]@gmail.com.

Please communicate me in above said ID.

Madhu
I am not able to access my account
i have email id in rediffmail, [protected]@rediffmail.com but i have exhausted attempts to ... i forgot my rediffmail password. how to recover that just tell me .
Please send my password on my other account as - [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Sir/Madam
I was unable to open my account on rediffmail since last 25 -30 days.Plz help
i am unable to signup my rediff id.
Sir/Madam
since a week i try to login my e-mail id but i don't know some body has changed my pass word or soe body has hacked my mail, that's why i am unable to login my id please help me as soon as possible, because i have some very important thing in my rediffmail.

My alternate id is utshaw.[protected]@gmail.com
contact no- [protected]
please sent my pass word.
i have email id in rediffmail, but i have exhausted attempts to recover password.But ihave tounable recover my id in rediffmail
I AM UNABLE TO OPEN MY EMAIL ACCOUNT SINCE LAST 2 MONTHS APPROX. PL HELP RESTORE THE OPENING ON SAME USERS ID & PASS WORD.
Pls help to recover my email ac on rediffmail
i am unable to recover my email id
i mail open but not open
my email is not oper please help my email id [protected]@redif.mail and pass word sameer
I amsuji t kumar wain 23yars old
my qualificationis B.s.c specilagition subjet physyics$diploma incomputer science

now i am joing in airtel company
I want to know my e-mail address. I have put my e-mail address but confused it. Kindly confirm first &then if yes!Please tell why not open?

Rediff.com India
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016