[Resolved]  www.rediffmail.com — recovering email account

i have email id in rediffmail, but i have exhausted attempts to recover password.But ihave to recover my id in rediffmail

Comments

dear sir

my rediffmail ID is not open so many day, email pass word is correct, pl check it & tell me immediately, pl any type of qurrey send my new mail id mr.[protected]@rediffmail.com or send sms my cell no [protected], i have send two to three times reported to complaint coustomer care.

regards
satya
plz revert me nice answer
my id is not open. please check.
my rediff email id is not open.
sir I have forgotten my E-mail address for above E-mail address.so cheqe my id and send my e-mail address in proper way
I am unable to open my mail
i forgot my rediffmail password. how to recover that just tell me
my email id is not opening nny email passwadd is correctl
Since about a week I am unable to login to my mail account - [protected]@rediffmail.com. Someone has hacked my password and also reset the security questions so I am unable to recover my password. On the rediffmail site, in the feedback option, i had submitted the complaint but I never received any reply from the administrator. pl. help me to login my id. my M.NO-[protected]
i unable to open my rediffmail email a/c pls provide the password.
and mail me on my ulternet email id
is [protected]@gmail.com

Please recover my password as early as possible as i forgot it and did many attempts. My e-mail ID is [protected]@rediffmail.com. There are many useful information in my this ID. My alternate email ID is [protected]@gmail.com.

Please communicate me in above said ID.

RAGIV
display shows invalid letter typed in e-mail address & sometimes invalid password .
Dear Sir/Medam,

I hope any will understand my problem, i forget my rediffmail password, how can i get back i dont know becouse i send complain rediffmail cust care but they are not interesting give password.

i hope u understand my problem also kindly i need urgent recovery of my password?

please any one can help me

E mail ID : [protected]@rediffmail.com
Password : ...Forget...?
Unable to open my email id in rediffmail Pls check and let me know urgently

Rediff.com India
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016