[Resolved]  www.sharetipsinfo.com — I LOSE 2 LACS DON'T PAY

sharetipsinfo.com is fake fake advisory firm. They told me 99% accurate calls 6600RS /month. I got 8 calls stoploss triggered out of 10 calls. I made huge loss, infact they give 2% stoploss, 0.6% target. So you need 3 calls to recover 1 stoploss, totally 4 calls waste. I felt its fake firm, they all kind of drama to convince you, I asked to speak to their clients, but he is also fake.
regards,
Parimal
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

applestock.org — 420 scam share tips provider

apple stock is scam right their service is very very poor, even they are not giveing tips after taking money. i subscribe them today near about one month but they are not giving any single tips.when i call one lady will pickup the phone n give noncence couse, some time technical problem,some time tips provider going for lonch and many more fake cuse.
apple stock is 100% 420 scam dont loss your hard earning money with applestock
n what happen parimal in past ur doing job in apple stock right????
yes apple stock is scam right their service is very very poor, even they are not giveing tips after taking money. i subscribe them today near about one month but they are not giving any single tips.when i call one lady will pickup the phone n give noncence couse, some time technical problem, some time tips provider going for lonch and many more fake cuse.
apple stock is 100% 420 scam dont loss your hard earning money with applestock
n what happen parimal in past ur doing job in apple stock right????
I[censored] want good return on your investment with a minimum risk in stock and commodity market then contact Bazar Click on [protected].
I have lost 4.75 lakh by virtue of their tips. They will take money and will never answer back your calls. Do not fall for their promise. Their even past performance posted is also fake.

Complaint categoryCategory: Stock Market