[Resolved]  WWW.TRADINGTIPSCOMPLAINTS.COM — INDIA'S 1ST TIPS COMPLAINTS FORUM

Submit your complaint regarding the problems faced by you and our legal team will take a strict action closely monitoring the complaint and filling the Complaints to the concerned Consumer Courts, Sebi and other Departments. Still if harassment continued , on your request a complaint will be filed under fraudulent act to Police within 24

Comments

WWW.TRADINGTIPSCOMPLAINTS.COM — BRILLIANT SITE FOR JUDGEMENT

HELLO GUYS I DONT KNOW WHO IS THE OWNER OF THIS SITE BUT SITE WAS REALLY AWESOME AS EVERY FOOLED TRADERS CAN POST THEIR COMMENTS AND IT HELP OTHER TRADERS TO JUDGE THEIR REALITY.

WWW.TRADINGTIPSCOMPLAINTS.COM — JUDGEMENT SITE

dear sir,
i have subscribed for tips from www.powerstocklotto.com when i call them first time they told me that our company is like tata birla i depossited 4000 in their account after ist day i lost 10000 after that i call them that what is happening i am going in loss the answer was from them it is happening now my question is that why SEBI is not taking action on these fraud people .
they boldy say that our clients are earning tones which is not true.

mudasir ahmad