[Resolved]  www.vimalcorporate.com — Fraud & cheater

Hi am ram kumar from bangalore iam a stock trader. I subscribe 33, 000rs a monthly subscribtion in vimal stocks jackpot service. This vimal stocks scamming provided dummy tips as a jackpot tips & make me to loose 8.6 lacs in 15 days yes complete tips hitting stoploss & i trade in quantity loosing money in lacs. I called them this answering me like a saying this is stock market looses are in nature. Dear friends now am having proofs of this scamming. Now am consulting my lawer to give case. Kindly beware of this comapany. Vimal corporate is runned by group of scammers & lead by a person 'darshan shah'. This darshan shah has a lot of website vimal corporate, vimal commodities, nifty bhavishya, jackpot calls, maruti investments etc. By 10, 000rs investment he opening a number of stock tips website to scamm huge money from a innocent traders. Kindly dont subscribe this vimal stock & dont loose your valuable hard earned money.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

www.vimalcorporate.com — CHEATING &FRAUDS

I am a stock trader from Bangalore. The above company stated is an advisory firm and the main person incharge is ranveer.. I had just called only once for general info about their package. But they called me daily and assured that the advise they gave was genuine and purely technical based. So i paid them 15000 for one month. Now once the payment was made they stoped to response. Their calls are no way technical based. I can garuntee you that i am a begginer in Metastock. I can understand some technical. These people are cheaters and please do avoide sus kind of websites.

vimal corporate — fraud and misleading people

vimal corporates is a big fraud and is misleading to its customer the basic and grass route fact that i wil disclose it toyou today is that the CEO Mr. Darshan shah he just want to earn and make its business sucessfull.

i am telling this because i myself had done my interenship in that what does he says that just bring the customers what ever you do if you have to speak false statement say it.
yeah this is the exact words which he told to us.

on the name of technical analysis he does provides any training just gives a book that to we have to get out the print

and here comes the main point

people out there who are the customer or are trying to become just don't go because
how they give tips here i'll disclose it

they just see the market in the mornig and tells there executives to call up there customers and tell to 50% customers to sell the stock and rest 50% to buy the stock.

so that out of this both the customers will come and will get the commission from both the side this is the true reality of vimal corporates so dont trust this guys...at all or else you wud be in sain.
thankyou very much Ram, I was supposed to subscribe with them but reading your experience, i am very shocked. In my life i will not even visit their website now.
i just can't stop laughing

u stupid hole are u a relative of vimal stock -

guys this man is nut

visit vimals website - see the 1 st target and sl

guys also do visit other complains that will give u the clr picture

thier can't be so many ppl raissing same problem

beware of vimal
hallo
maine vimal stocks ka kewal free trial liya hai aur maine bahot accha proffit banaya hai .issliye main aap logo se kahana chahunga ki ye bahot hi acchi compony hai aur aap log ise join karen.
darshan shah is very genuine person.i personally meet him.he is india's no one chartist.i am also working with him.i got profit around 50 lacks rupees.all people who complaning agains they all are cheater.
VIMAL STOCKS IS VERY GENUINE COMPANY. I AM VARY FAMALIAR WITH THIS COMPANY SINCE 3 YEARS. I AM A STOCK TRADERS.AND I GOT PROFIT MORE N MORE WITH WORK THIS COMPANY.AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY NICE.I AM GIVING YOU ASSURITY I[censored] PEOPLE ARE SUBSCRIBE WITH VIMAL STOCKS. U WILL GET PROFIT DEFINETALY .ONCE U TRY IT AND THEN U NEVER LEAVE THIS SERVICE.
i am agree with ram kumar bangalore. vimalstocks is a cheater
Thank u Ram, its really pitty o[censored] . now atleast other can see this & get aware.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other