[Resolved]  www.webchamp.com — Copycat of design + Poor quality

Hi sir/Mam,

This is to throw your attention on the new website www.ewebchamp.com...there service is very poor and also they are copying other websites content, pictures and design and just by changing the color upaloding on there domain.

Please take some strict action against tham.

Comments

www.webchamp.com — Steal the website design

I am designer from New Delhi, Umed the owner of ewebchamp hire me for the design of his website.I present him the mockup after checking the mock up he told me that I am asking too much for website (He was paying me 15 pages+ flash banner only rs 1500). I said no after few days when I checked his domain I was shocked to see that guy copied my whole website design only change the color and when I asked him he is not ready to accept neither giving payment o[censored]sing my design.

www.ewebchamp.com

Kindly help me in copyright issues and how I protect my deisgns from thief like ewebchamp.
Please check the details on my blog.

Neha
www.nehadesigner.blogspot.com
www.ewebchamp.com should have pay you for using your design.These type of people just make fool of the designers like us who give tham quality work...There should be law of banning there website and fine tham good amount of charge.

Shame on the company like ewebchamp who stole other designer creativity n design
you are absolutely right this ewebchamp steal content too these guyz should get punishment.There is copyright law in India too.You can contact tham its free of cost for you but ewebchamp has to pay a lot. www.ewebchamp.com... shame on you if you are creating ur base on stealing design and things of other u cant do any growth in ur career

Complaint categoryCategory: Other