[Resolved]  www.1dollarptc.com — NOT RECEIVING AMOUNT

I worked for www.1dollarptc.com site. I earned $5000 USD from the site.I withdrawn the amount from site through paypal. But in Paypal account only $0.05 USD is credited.In 1dollarptc site they shown $50,000 USD credited in my paypal account. I am not getting what exactly done and I want to know the procedure to withdraw my amount from sites. Is the 1dollarptc site is fraud or paypal is fraud. Please help me in getting the amount.

Comments

PayPal — NOT RECEIVING AMOUNT

dear sir
my account in www.1dollerptc.com
my user name is ramsandeep
$5, 000 withdraw in29 days
plz send my payment
i am sandeep.
my account in 1dollerptc
and my username is ramsandeep
$10, 000 i withdraw he is not send me payment
I AM A MEMBER OF 1 DOLLAR PTC SITE. I EARNED 5000 DOLLAR. BUT TILL THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVE ANY AMOUNT. GIVE ME ANY SUGGESSTION. MY USERNAME ID. SURESHVM121
Almost 95% of ptc sites are scam. They wont pay you anything even in your dreams. Dont blame paypal for that. Paypal is a trusted payment processor.
please help me i did not get paid from 1dollarptc my user name is alasadi
.thank you sir
i m awais from pakistan i have completed 5000 usd dollar and no answer give me and paypal and 1dollar is fraud kindly tell me 8 days ago my account is pending and my request is not proceed why i hav hardwork in ur website kindly tell me .ur website is true or fraud
R u verify ur paypal account?
I worked for www.1dollarptc.com site. I earned $5000 USD from the site.I withdrawn the amount from site through paypal. But in Paypal account only $0.05 USD is credited.In 1dollarptc site they shown $50, 000 USD credited in my paypal account. I am not getting what exactly done and I want to know the procedure to withdraw my amount from sites. Is the 1dollarptc site is fraud or paypal is fraud. Please help me in getting the amount.
i thought that 1dollarptc will be change my life..sir please help me out to know about everything...about this compney..is it realy a fraud???becouse when i complite my targate i didnt resive any information about my $5000USD earning on my email address...i want to know when will i resive my pay and how?????
sir .
I worked for www.1dollarptc.com site. I earned $6900 USD from the site.I withdrawn the amount from site through paypal. But in Paypal account only $0.05 USD is credited.In 1dollarptc site they shown $50, 000 USD credited in my paypal account. I am not getting what exactly done and I want to know the procedure to withdraw my amount from sites. Is the 1dollarptc site is fraud or paypal is fraud. Please help me in getting the amount. its purely fraud website what can we do to get the payment pls inform
I clicking on 1dollar and I earned 400, 000$. they told me i receive 374$, but they are not in my paypal accout. i working and for onbux http://www.onbux.com/?r=rodi1970 and neobux http://www.neobux.com/?r=mina2008, but i receive money in my paypal account instantly.
1dollarptc huge cheat ptc so better no one work all o[censored]s have to keep on complaining abt this try in all facebook, orkut and in all social network .
make ;some special effort to bring the matter to the notice of the public at large though social media. If you have spent time to give thousands of clicks give atleast time A FEW HUNDRED CLICKS to bring the matter to the fore.
I've clicked on www.1dollarptc.com. and have reached the target of $ 5, 000, 'and I had to wait the 90 days. But it has been more than 90 days pending withdrawals and incomplete. In my paypal account there is no money coming. How long should I wait for the money it goes into my paypal account.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other