www.deals4all.net — Fraud!!!!!

I bought a Windows Mobile (I-mate Jama) from Deals4all (www.deals4all.net), After working for some time, it failed to start, so I called the customer care and they told me that please send the phone for replacement/repair as it was in warranty, I have sent it for repair and as per company records they have received the phone on 7th 2008 April. Ever since it’s been a night mare, I have called in around 50 times to deals4call, they kept on saying that they will be sending in a week times, When I ever I requested to talk to a manager they say that they don’t know the name or the manager has not come. It’s been 2 months, Finally When I recived the phone, they had returned it in the same failed state. The most cheap and the bad part is they also stripped off my Screen gaurd.

PLEASE DONT EVER BUY A PRODUCT FROM WWW.DEALS4ALL.NET, they are not only fraud but they sell damaged products at a low cost and once you buy it, they will make sure that they dont return you the money.

Details

Antheri (W)
Mumbai -400053
Tel :[protected]/17
[protected]@deals4all.net

Comments

www.deals4all.net — iMate JAQ not received even after 20 days

SBI Cards advertised products for www.deals4all.net. Based on this, I placed an order for iMate JAQ on 25-Nov-2007. Money was swiped out of my SBI Card on 28-Nov-2007. Order #[protected]. I have not received the product yet even after 20 days.
i want to give u order
i bought a Windows Mobile on aqua x6 (dual sim mobile phone) with one year warranty on compact international model mobile phone. but there is an repaire to last two months so please kindly request to cleaer my mobile problems. THANKING YOU
I have purchased TCL Universal Bluetooth through Citi Bank scheme
I tried their Tel No:[protected] on 16th June 09 at 4:45 PM - No responce

The details are as follows
Invoice No: 3052 dated 17th April 09
Customer bill No: CT/0910/1330
Order reference:CITI
Buyre's Order No:[protected]
Order date: 3rd April 09

Its charger is defective.
I have posted complaint

Let us hope for replacement
i had ordered for a imate phone.due to complains i had asked them to cancel the order.they did not.i asked them to send the phone.today it has been 1 year no action has been taken place.i have no yet received the phone.there service is horrible.they take money and dont give goods.please do not make the miske i did.
i had ordered for a imate phone.due to complaints from customers i had deceided to cancel the order but it was not possible.i asked them to send me the phone.money was taken from my sbi account and even after a year there is no news abot them.deals 4 all costumer care is the slowest and most busiest no.along with me are several other people who have complaints against them.if no action is taken we costumers will have to take.my order no is[protected].
MY NAME IS DIPAK PARMAR, FROM AHMEDABAD, I HAD PURCHASED BY ORDER 055577 NO. I-MATE JAMA WINDOWS MOBILE ALOGNWITH TCL BLUETOOTH INSTRUMENT THROUGH MY BARCLAYS BANK CREDIT CARD. SINCE LAST THREE OR FOUR DAYS MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING WELL. I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT ON[protected],[protected] AND[protected] BUT VERY HOPELESS ANSWERS I GOT ON 01.08.2009. HENCE I WANT TO ADVISE FROM YOU SHOULD I THROW MY MOBILE IN RIVER OR SOMETHING HELP I GOT FROM YOU, BECAUSE I DONT HAVE RECEIVED AND BILL / INVOLCE FROM DEAL4ALL. THANK U dipak parmar-[protected]
My Name is Udayakumar, from Chennai. I had Purchase the TCL Bluetooth Headset By SBI card through the Order No. 076859 on 15/6/2009. They sent the Bluetooth after three weeks through AFL Wiz Courier, But Courier People doesnot deliver to My address, they are called my mobile and ask to collect the Bluetooth Headset at courier office. ( Usually Courier Peoples delivers the Material to Customer Address ). After i received the parcel and used it. After three days the Bluetooth Head Set charger is not working. so I called the customer care and they told me that please send the Charger for replacement/repair as it was in warranty, I have sent it for repair and as per company records. I have called in around 10 times to deals4call Customer Care for status of My Charger Replacement, they kept on saying that they will be sending in a week times, But since I have not yet receive the Charger. In finally I confirmed the Deals 4 All is Fraud Company they are sell the Low quality Materials.
I too had a similar experience with deals4all, very recently i got a coupon from sudexo pass which said a polo watch & wanted me to pay Rs.495/- by card to deals4all.net. After payment I received a defective piece which they are not ready to replace they want me to send the old one back but what is the gurantee that these people will revert back when these fraud companies do not even have ethics to revert back to customer.
Pleasee advice whom can we approach in such cases to teach such fraud company a lesson.

Company:www.deals4all.net