[Resolved]  www.earnrupaya.com — Scam / Fraud / Cheaters

A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine told me about an advertisement in the Times of India Classified Section posted by www.earnrupaya.com. The company claims to provide online jobs of reading eamils and filling forms and supposedly offer Rs. 40 - Rs. 80 per email read / form filled.
I went through their entire website and ordered their so called PRIDE KIT. PRIDE KIT is suppose to be a CD containing a software which needs to be installed on the computer and then it provides the user a unique userrname and password to start working online.
A few days later I got a call from an unknown mobile number from a person posing to be a representaive of www.earnrupaya.com. He confirmed my order and asked me to pay the courrier guy Rs. 1250/- upon delivery of the CD. The very next day I got a call from New Hope-e Services stating that they had my package and that I should keep the money ready so that they can deliver the package and get the payment.
The courrier guy came on time the very same day and gave me the packed CD along with a proper bill containing a Chalan number and Order number. Till this time I dint have a clue that I was being cheated. As soon as I opened the package I found a Moserbaer CD without any label or branding. This raised a suspicion in my mind. I quickly inserted the CD in my laptop and it so happens that the CD turned out to be BLANK.
I immediately called up the numbers from which I had been contacted i.e. the person posing as the rep of earnrupaya.com as well as the courrier guy. The number from which the courrier guy had called up turned out to be a PCO near Dombivali Station and the representative refused to admit that he had called me and any PRIDE KIT existed.
SO PEOPLE PLEASE BEWARE OF WWW.EARNRUPAYA.COM !!! THEY ARE BIG FAKESTERS!!