www.letsbuy.com — Money Credited from account but product not delivered

amitvermajhs on Sep 16, 2011
I bought a Samsung laptop from website "www.letsbuy.com" on 13/09/2011, and made the payment from my Citibank credit card. The order was confirmed by the Website by Order Number 380

I made the payment by EMI mode, and the first installment was deducted from my account on 15/09/2011.
Now the people from letsby.com contacted me and said that the product is out of stock and they can't deliver it, and I tried to contact them on[protected] and every time they transferred my call and no one picked it further.

Letsby.com are taking the money from user's and not delivering it to the user.

I want letsbuy.com to settle the payment from Citibank and no dues should be cleared from my end, as this is due to the negligence from letsby.com side.

Amit Verma

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

If you paid money from your credit card for a product/service which you actually didn't receive or it is defective, you can call the credit card company and initiate a dispute on that particular transaction. Then, the bank will initiate a investigation and get you the money back into your card.
Please verify the same by calling the Credit card company and check with them about this recovery process.
i bought a samsung galaxy y dous on 19/04/2012 with vide order no LSB-1009210 in the name of Aslam Ahamad Khan & payment Made by CC. I received it on 21/09/2012 when I opened letsby box it founded seal of the Samsung Mobile Box allready been Temperred & another seal attached on it where saw the Handsfree changed from the original one. in this regards i contacted to letsby cust. care but they dint pick my call. so i felt cheated my self by letsby.com. i Sugst all the online shoppers plz plz plz do not purchase anythingh from this...

www.letsbuy.com - Money Credited from account but product not delivered