[Resolved]  Www.Netsurveyjobs.com — About netsurveyjobs.com

Hi Everybody,
My name is abishekkan. i am from Delhi. I am also joined netsurveyjobs.com
starting i got only 1 to 3 surveys per day.Then i have confident on this website. I am doing properly. Every site have a target. I reached target with in month two or three survey companies. Then i redeem my money. After 1 month i got check those sites. I am really happy.

Thanks to netsurveyjobs.

Comments

I JOINED BEFORE NINE MONTHS

I AM EARNING MORE THAN FIVE TO SEVEN THOUSANDS PER MONTH

I FEEL HERE ITS NOT A FAKE. I GAVE MY SUGGESTIONS ONLY

I SHARING MY WORK HOW TO DO THAT

FIRST I REGISTERD ALL THE WEBSITE

AND RECIVEING SURVEYS THROUGH MY EMAIL ID

SOME ONLINE SURVEY COMPANYIES ARE THERE

ALL ARE DOING PROPERLY MEANS SURELY EARN MONEY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE

THEY PROVIDED LOT OF INTRUCTIONS ARE THERE.

ALL THE BEST. GOODLUCK
BEWARE: THIS IS A FRAUD WEBSITE

I joined NetSurveyJobs.com and paid Rs.590. I lost my money. This is of no use.

They give you useless information.

No one can earn even a single rupee.

This is a 100 % SCAM & FRAUD WEBSITE. Do Not join this.

Please note that this website is bogus and your money will get wasted.
I joined www.netsurveyjobs.com This is 100% FRAUD and useless.

I have searched on Internet The owner of this website is GANAPATHY from MADURAI. He is a big CHEATER. He was earlier cheating on his website www.parttimeworld.com When his cheating was exposed, he closed that website and started www.netsurveyjobs.com

DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

YOU CANNOT EARN ONE RUPEE.

Guys, BEWARE this is totally fraud website. People from this website are posting good comments about their company to confuse those who read thier comments.

Netsurveyjobs.com is 100% Fraud.

Don't waste your hard earned money for these rubbish.
I am sunil from Pune. I joined NetSurveyJobs.com and paid Rs.590

When I first saw thier websites, I was very impressed.

But after paying the money, I found thar this is 100% SCAM anf FRAUD.

NetSurveyJobs.com gave me some useless information. This is of no use.

YOU CAN NOT EARN EVEN A SINGLE RUPEE FROM NetSurveyJobs.com

Having lost my money, I called thier office for refund. But they abused me and told me that they will not refund my money.

I have searched on Internet and found the owner of this website is one Ganapathy from Madurai. He is a big CHEATER. He was earlier cheating on his website www.parttimeworld.com When his cheating was exposed, he closed that website and started www.netsurveyjobs.com

DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Don't waste your hard earned money for these rubbish
NET SURVEY JOBS is a 100% FRAUD WEBSITE
FRAUD WEBSITE: Please Read This Before Joining NetSurveyJobs.com

BEWARE: NetSurveyJobs is a FRAUD WEBSITE

I am sunil from Pune. I joined NetSurveyJobs.com and paid Rs.590

When I first saw thier websites, I was very impressed.

But after paying the money, I found thar this is 100% SCAM anf FRAUD.

NetSurveyJobs.com gave me some useless information. This is of no use.

YOU CAN NOT EARN EVEN A SINGLE RUPEE FROM NetSurveyJobs.com

DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Don't waste your hard earned money for these rubbish.
Hi, i am a member in netsurveyjobs.com. I joined 3 months before. i am earning and getting regular surveys.i got cheque last month. Some online websites are there.That online websites provided regular surveys. They are not inform your mail id. You go to login and do the survey.I am waitnig for payment some other websites also. According my opinion its a genuine company.
before 7 months i joined this website. Its a good website. me too accept Hamshavardhini. becoz am also earning and getting surveys and payments.Its a nice one.
I JOINED BEFORE NINE MONTHS

I AM EARNING MORE THAN FIVE TO SEVEN THOUSANDS PER MONTH

I FEEL HERE ITS NOT A FAKE. I GAVE MY SUGGESTIONS ONLY

I SHARING MY WORK HOW TO DO THAT

FIRST I REGISTERD ALL THE WEBSITE

AND RECIVEING SURVEYS THROUGH MY EMAIL ID

SOME ONLINE SURVEY COMPANYIES ARE THERE

ALL ARE DOING PROPERLY MEANS SURELY EARN MONEY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE

THEY PROVIDED LOT OF INTRUCTIONS ARE THERE.

ALL THE BEST. GOODLUCK
Hi, i am member in netsurveyjobs.com. I am from coimbatore. I joined 8 months before. Starting onwards i am getting 2 to 10 surveys per week. Then i am doing sincerely. Then i am getting lot of surveys. I getting money.Thank you.

Net Survey Jobs Phone
    Net Survey Jobs Address
    150 A, South marret street, , Saraswathi towers,First Floor,, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India - 625001