[Resolved] www.quikr.com — Frustrating calls via quickr

Rajasekar K
I have registered an ad in www.quickr.com. It didn't asked to register while submitting the ad. Now once my item is sold i wanted to delete the ad but there is no way to delete the ad. It requires the registered user to delete the ad.

Now I am getting lot of calls everyday for my ad which is really frustrating. There is no way to contact them since there is no customer care number in their website. Only way is to send an email to [email protected] which is not responsive. I have sent several mails to that email id but still no response.

Please I advise the advertisers not to publish your personal details and stay away from quickr.com for the advertisements.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 16, 2018
Quikr Customer Care's response, Aug 13, 2018
Hi Rajasekar. Kindly help us with your contact number and we shall reach out to you. Thank you

Comments

hello sir i am pawan want to deleate my ad no 67755730 bolero crd at rs 50, 000 some one made a joke so sir kindly deleate my ad thankyou
my name is zareena and my number is [protected]...

i am zakir hussain qureshi, one Mr. Prashanth pollapally who is managoing director of harihasraputra associates located at upper basti padma rao nagar secunderabad and also in ram nagar, he cheated me for a sum of rupees 10000/- for relase of business loan from barclays bank within three month he never come to face with always he makes false promises so i request to my brothers dont come hand in the cheat persons and if any have adre
Quickr has no filtration option in ad for filtering numbers and receiving confirmation replys from the numbers used in the ads. Imran Khan
I got fussed by a local mobile dealer vaibhav jain
he sold me a samsung mobile in rs 20, 000
The set was fully defected . he gave his driving liscense as his assurity.
But when i asked him to repair the phone, he never came again.
Quickr site should not allow any uncivilized & frauds like vaibhav jain
here is his photo .he lives in chandni chowk.

I have recenty posted an ad on quickr. As they promise to give atleast 50 responses, to my utter surprise i found that there are so many fake responses. I really dont know what these PE investors like warbug pincus saw in a company like this. From past two days i have received two payments for my product saying that please ship this product to nigeria and then your payment would be released from PayPal. Please beaware of all these frauds happening through quickr.
sir my name is Naseem Ahmed.i hv a complaint against unknwn person, who created fake add by my name and my numbr, i m xtrmly disapointed, i m getting a lot ph calls frm buyer of car.i did nt gv this add.
Some has created it by my name of numbr selling santro car which is the add-

"I want to sell my beautiful car santro
xing 2011 gls white colour singal
owner full insured good music system
alloy wheel center looking show room
condition 9000 k.m.done selling price
are fixed its very urgent only 180, 000 only serious buyer can call my
number.[protected] NASEEM AHMED
When you call, plz mention that you
found my contact info on Quikr!"

its totaly fake add, plz remuv this tag, plz provide me d i.p address of tht person who sent u this fake an add.i did complaint regarding it to police station.
Kindly help me out.
So tht i cn reach to tht culprit who did this.
Hi my name is deepthi, this is my AD ID[protected]furniture).
I am keep on getting even after I sealed my deal.
Please delete my AD from quickr.

Now I am getting lot of calls everyday for my ad which is really frustrating.pls delete my add add [email protected]
Please delete my phone number on quikr
Someone post my phone number
[protected] please delete
Please remove ad no[protected] it's actually fake ad made by some froad user.it's really irritable to me so please remove it..
my add number is Ad Id:[protected]. i wanted to delete it but there is no freaking way to remove it ..plz remove it as soon as possible.its irritating
my add link is http://pune.quikr.com/Maruti-Alto-For-Sale-W0QQAdIdZ[protected] for sale of maruti alto pune I was unable to delete the add plz remove the add as soon as possible.
hi my name is perpetual quikr.com is a fraud website people who are advertiseing r fraud i have been cheated of 3000rs.i had put the ad for loani need a loan someone name of kabir mehta promise to give me loan can i get the contact no of quikr
hello sir plz delet my this add- my add title is- 16, 500 ft plot near jesingpura village, opp sahara city, ajwa nimeta road. baroda-390019 - Vadodara. my name is yogesh patel. plz delet my ad within 1 day ok...
hi please delete add[protected]Coimbatore) in quikr which is fake about my phone all are calling it irritate me
Sir, my name is Umang Varshney. Someone has posted a fake ad with id:[protected] using my mobile no. It is about sale of my house. Please kindly delete the ad
hi Quickr .. PLz remove my add for the id[protected] for funai tv, , its already sold.. i am still getting calls and mails on my email.. plz remove it as it is annoying me, , I DONT LIKE IT.. for confirmation you can call me on the number which is mentioned on the add, , MY NAME IS SAWAN... Hope that you will do the needful before I break my phone...

Thanks in advance..
Sorry to say that iam getting repeated number of calls to my number without posting my number in add i.e., [protected].
Do your accounting homework, accounting assignments with our accounting helps you to do your accounting homework and accounting assignments email me homework solution and accounting tutoring help. Our homework assistance on [email protected]

Accounting tutoring help