[Resolved]  www.sharetipsguru.com — My life is hell, Because of him

Dear Friends,
I have subscribed to this website few months back. The guy's name is Batra. He gave a call to buy future of bharat forge @ 98, sl of 92 . The lot was of 4000 qty. Then during the same day it closed at 93, so he asked to carry forward. The following day it went to 88, He kept on saying HOLD, No stoploss, Then after holding for few more days the stock went to 77, He gave no messages even did not picked up my calls. My package expired when it was trading at 77 & when i requested him to just guide me out of this call, he rudely said you have to subscribe first, But he was not willing to listen that we are holding just one call from past 7 days & that too in such a huge loss. He left me with huge losses & did not even bothered to guide me out. so I exit that call at 76 after holding for almost 8 days. I had bought 2 lots, I lost 88000/- per lot within 8 days not to mention the 3 calls failed, before this one. Since then my Life is become hell. I have a night mares sometimes about the incident, I am very very unhappy since then & had even lost the peace of my mind. Please dont fall prey to this kind of website, They are completely fraud. Especially this one, this one is purely luck factor trading, He dont have any kind of analysis. So please be careful, If you are planning to subscribe by getting carried away with that sure shot word. No trade is sure shot in stock market. If there is any such trade then there wont be any loosers.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i agree sharetipsguru is completely fraud ...they dont respond to any queries...beware!!!