[Resolved]  www.TripleSuccessOnline.com — FRAUD WEBSITE, NON REFUND

I PURCHASED TRIPLE SUCCESS ONLINE.COM KIT. BUT I FOUND THIS IS OF NO USE.

THEY PROMISED ME A MONEY BACK. BUT WHEN I ASKED FOR REFUND THEY REFUSED. THEY EVEN SENT ABUSIVE EMAILS. WHEN I CALLED THEM, THEY SAID IN HINDI "MADARCHOD HUM PAISA WAPAS NAHI KARENGE"

PLEASE HELP ME AND REQUEST TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SEE THAT SUCH THINGS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO OTHER CUSTOMERS ALSO, AND PLEASE HELP ME TO RECIEVE MY REGISTRATION FEES.

SUCH THINGS OF FRAUD SHOULD NOT HAPPEN IN THE COUNTRY LIKE INDIA.

THIS IS 100% CHEATING

Comments

TripleSuccessOnline.com — FAKE WEBSITE

I purchased TripleSuccessOnline cd from the above said company, and after a week they are not responding to my mails and calls.

I received a call from Bombay. They told this is a very easy data entry job and anyone can do it and they assured me that it is genuine and associated with google that is why i went for it and they sent me a useless CD.

I had been told that i will get a helpline number but now they are denying it

TripleSuccessOnline has cheated me

I want my money back as early as possible.

TripleSuccessOnline is a fraud company
My name is Rajesh. I am from Bangalore I purchased TripleSuccessOnline.com kit. I was very impressed by their website. But when I opened thier kit, I found this is BOGUS. They just sent me a one useless CD worth Rs.10. Not able to earn even a single rupee. This is of no use. This is 100% SCAM & BOGUS website. They are cheaters. All the cheques shown on thier website are BOGUS.

You will not be able to earn even a single rupee. They have already cheated many other innocent people in INDIA. An FIR police complaint is already lodged against them.

You will loose your money. Dont buy this crap. They will give you a useless CD.

When I asked them for refund they abused me and told me that they will not give back my money.

TripleSuccessOnline.com is 100% SCAM.
TripleSuccessOnline is totally FRAUD.

I purchased a kit from TripleSuccessOnline for Rs 1050 This is useless.

This is fake and making lot of confusion not gettig money i visited him and offerd money back but he cant giving back money??

THEY ARE MAKING FOOL AND COMPLETELY

FRAUD

PLEASE HELP ME, I want my money back from the cheat like that

I had been told that i will get a helpline number but now they are denying it

TripleSuccessOnline has cheated me

I want my money back as early as possible.

TripleSuccessOnline is a fraud company