[Resolved]  www.vaishnodevimata.com — waiting for refund

Last year (April 2008) i booked 3 seats for helicopter service for Mata vaishno devi darshan. But due to last minute death in my relation we had to cancel the journey, the same had been communicated to Mr. Neela Thatai and he also confirmed that they have cancelled the ticket for helicopter and assured me that I will get the refund but since than despite repeated reminders I have not got my money back. This is the last reply which i got 8th October 2009.
__________________________________________________________________________
"Mr. Neeraj Sharma,

Connectivity from Shrine Board is awaited and the moment it is confirmed, I will let you know and transfer the amt.

Neela Thatai
www.vaishnodevimata.com
Mob:[protected]

_____________________________________________________________________

Now, I seek your advise for getting my refund back as it has already been more than 18 months.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj Sharma

Comments

Feedback not in terms of Refund but a general warning to avoid this vendor !

Neela Thatai doesnt have the capacity to do any Helicopter Booking for any sectors, avoid any bookings from this Vendor ! ... "www.vaishnodevimata.com"... You can catch local agents for Helicopter booking ...but try doing that well in advance as later on yu may not get the bookings ... also if you get they charge almost double the actual cost.

Neela Thatai is highly unreliable ...
Please don't trust Neela Thatai for Helicopter Booking. She can not book any helicopter ticket and for not booking tickets she charges a considerable amount. She asked me to deposit the amount in her account for booking Helicopter tickets and after few days she replied that she couldn't book the ticket and she will refund my money. But she deducted Rs 200 saying "banking & attempting charges to book the tickets online". which she had never mentioned before and it is not there at their website also. And when I sent her mail complaining about this she replied "Had you placed the order to some other heli-service provider, they would have deducted Rs. 400."