[Resolved]  X-Zone placement/consultancy — Bad comments

Sir

I read the bad comments that were on the website and I would also like to put complain in the forum against those who do this things.I also read the complaints by others,they did good work so that no one will do it in future.Action must be taken against like this persons, who do this things and point others.

Shruti Verma

Comments

Hello sir

We came across some bad comments posted on our website that gives bad impression for us and also to our clients.I would like to request you to find this person who has posted this rubbish and take action against him as soon as possible.
Miss Pooja
X-Zone placement/consultancy
good consultancy...
These people are so clever, they will ask money showing duplicate call letter will take money from you!
just think why somebody will complain wasting his time?? Definitely something is wrong. i an a victim, i lost 50k. dont pay a single penny. they will take 500 rs for registration thats the income too, taking false interviews. so its up to you. they will call you for job, i[censored] have uploaded your resume. please b careful!
its true...its a fraud one..
...fake fake is X -ZONE Placement ..plz dont give 500 Rs 2 them
Yes its pure farud placement pooja and nilesh and waqil sir all cheated me I cheated them and they take 45k for job in yamaha .they give fake appointment letter.still they did not return my money.
Pooja maM return money otherwise keede padenge tumhare. Hamare maa baap ki mehanat ka paisa mara hai tumne.

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes