[Resolved]  XBOX 360 Arcade console — LOAN FOR XBOX 360

HI! THIS IS JASMEET SINGH I NEVER TOOK ANY LOAN BUT WHEN I WENT TO CROMA STORE IN JANAKPURI B-1 TO BUY X BOX 360 WHEN I TOLD TO YOUR EXCUTIVE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO FINANCE THEN HE TOOK MY PERSONAL DETAILS AND TOLD ME THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE A LOAN. SO PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER . I NEVER TOOK ANY LOAN. I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO OR WHAT TO DO. PLEASE HELP ME AND REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

XBOX 360 Arcade console — Accountability to customer

I purchased an XBOX360 Arcade console serial #[protected]. All the games i put in made a real loud humming sound. I thought it was okay until i played a movie and the console became quiet. Not long after i had to send in the console for repair due to three flashing red lights. I dont understand how the console canbe repaired and the technician did not hear the loud humming sound that i heard. It would seem like to me a trained technician would know that something was wrong with the console after hearing the loud humming sound i heard. The console was stil under warranty and i gave microsoft all of my contact info. Im just wondering why it was not fixed then. Now the console does not read discs. I have contacted repair console for information about the console not reading discs and was told to try setting the time. I searched the data base and nothing covers the system not reading discs.
Last night i played my friends XBOX360 cosole and it did not make the loud humming sound mines made and we played all night with all of my games. In fact i coud not tell the cnsole was even on. I have Godfather I&II, Madden 08 & 09, MLB, NBA live 08&09, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty3, Prize Fighter, NCAA09 & 10.

Delhi