[Resolved]  xcite mobile x440 — i m surfing from problem

dear sir
i buy xcite mobile x440 on 20 oct 2009.........from the 2nd day m getting problem in ma hanset..........plz tell me wat i have to do for it to repair ........................plz contact me as soon as possible plz sir................

jatin jaggi

Comments

yes the xcite mobile with same model no. is have many problems ...
Dear Sir

I purchased said model from Home Shop18 just 2 months before. i.e. end Aug 09. On cash memo they have mentioned IMEI code while billing.

Today I received mail from Idea that said IMEI is not valid and phone model will not work after 30 Nov 09.

How to follow the company to solve the problem

I buy a xcitemobile phone, model no x440 on 10.11.09.I suffer a problem, when i activate duel sim(airtel & aircel), then 1st sim (airtel) will be emerzency mode.But, when i closed 2nd sim (aircel) then i got network and work properly.Please, tale me, why this problem is occure and what is solution of this problem?And please tale me, where the service center of xcitemobile phone in kolkata.
SIR MY X440 MODEL MOBILE SWITH OF EVERYTIME &THIS MOBILE HEAD PHONE NOT WORKED
SIR MY MOBILE IS SWITH OF EVERY TIME WHAT I DO THE MOBILE SERVICING
SIR I PURCHASED a mobile [x440]homeshope.this mobile swith of every time&this mobile head phone is not worked
sir abhi mein 15 days pehle excite racer 440 mobile liya hai kya aap mujhe bata sakte hai ki wo data cable ke sath pc se attach ho sakta hai ya nahi aur uska south delhi mein service center kaha hai
This cell phone (Xcite X440) I purchased have multiple issues like it switches off and the phone is dam slow, now it have some network issue as well as some noisy sound while in use to the opponent,

Any once say the service center number.

Regards.
CS
please give me your phone no and your sevice center in Delhi.
email me

[protected]@gmail.com
I purchase Xcite x440 mobile in September 2009.

From last 1 week i have problem in my xcite x440 mobile . The problem is that my mobile gets blink and get switch off automatically. I dont understand what the problem is

Please solve my problem as soon as possible
I have purchased xcite x440 in the month of september 09, camera is not working properly and vedeo system audio is fail, and need mms setting so in this connection i have called many times it was no respose. so i request u to call me on my mobile no [protected] and solve my problems.so i hope positive action from at the earliest..

xcite mobile x440 — data cable connection problem

I have bought a Xcite Mobile X440 model few months ago.

I am trying to connect the data cable to my compter. But the message is comming like "the charger has now connected".

How can I connect the data cable to the compter?
I have purchased xcite x440 in the month of september 09, my mobile data cable not connecting to pc.when i connect the data cable that time pc is not showing phone devise.pls solve my problem.
sir...

display not proper mobil modal no x440
sir i purchased a x440 mobile

in mbile gprs not activate i have a aritel prepaid connection and i want to gprs activate in my number but gprs not avtivate in my mobile plz solve my problem
my aritel number is [protected] plz sir its my request
I Bougt x440 and I have problem to connect it to my pc
maine 25 sep.09 ko xicte mobile x440 purchase kiya tha mere mobile me screen par ek yellow color ka spot aa gaya hai kya ye warranty period me with any cost repair ho sakta hai if yes please tell me aur kanpur me iska service center kanha hai. please reply soon.
I have a xcite 415, its dual sim is not functioning its showing invalid sim, so can you please tell me the service center in kolkata where i can get my mobile repaired.
sir
please give me xcite x440 mobile pc suit from send to my email id
dear sir
i have parchesed xcite x440 in month of october but display of my mobile is not work properly so you suggest me that what to do