[Resolved]  Yahoo Backgammon — Threats to kill me were made

Whilst playing someone who was stalling really bad I asked "why so slow" only to find them playing on another table...the player returned with abuse that he owns yahoo and permits people to play there which lead him into threatening to have people sent to "cut my head off" and that he would kill me himself.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi.
this side is the uttermost misleading in back-gammon. why? no clock no clear rules.Some-times you win very difficult players .. you get nothing! sometimes they say so .. you must loose, ! shame ! let's go for a case in courts. but we must be all o[censored]s united, as we deal with a corporation we a tone of money. It's really sickening to play for 3-4 hrs and having them conquering y'or emmossions, with terrible gammon programming .
Remember .. Goliath never was strong, till was tested!
Phone me to start, but I need your help, to get reed of this gangrine with the sick games.
By the way, I asked them to erased my name from there sides, but .. allas .deaf ears for fifty times! only they want to have advertissment. even if you are dead a long ago!
that's other chapter for the ones they pay millions ...
A class action suit only will made them chanced there arrogant style.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other