[Resolved]  YAHOO HK INC PROMO/ WOOLWICH BANK — aWARD MONEY OF 500,000.00 GBP

I have received a mail from Mr. Barrister Anderson Blanc for Anderson Blanc Chambers, An affilate of Becket Chambers, that I have won 500, 000.00 GBP award from YAHOO HK INC PROMO and they have asked me to contact WOOL WICH BANK for furnishing the details as required by them.

Comments

YAHOO MAIL INC. — YOU HAVE WON £500,000.00 POUNDS!

Dear sir

I RECEIVE A MAIL FROM THE ADDRESS. ITS TRUE PLEASE FIND THE FURNISHED DETAILS.

V. MANIKANDAN
I have also received a mail from Dr. Anderson Blanc that i have won 5, 00, 000 pound award from YAHOO HK INC PROMO. after few mail between us they had asked me to contact WOOLWICH BANK and when i had contact them there is a mail and they had told me
" to effect payment Cost Conversion Charges of 855 Pounds Sterling equivalent to 56, 653.99 INR Indian Rupees.The Cost Conversion Charges is to enable us internally convert your ATM Card Value of (£500, 000.00) to funds"
After this i am confused now what i have to do please suggest me.
I dont understand whats going on and why they want my information !! there not getting it im sure its a Hoax and should be against the LAW!!!
It seems that all such type of jobs are fraud. I had received the same message before 2 couple of weeks. Don't confuse and never believe them.
I have received this message as follows:
Your e-mail won ATM Award Card value of (£500, 000.00)in the February 2009
maiden promotion by YAHOO HK INC.Contact Dr Anderson Blanc via e-mail buy
sending your details(Name, Date of Birth, Occupation and Country of
Residence) to :[protected]@yahoo.com.hk congratulations
ATM Award Team
On behalf of YAHOO HK INC.

can any one tell me is it fake or fraudism.
I firmly believe that these emails have SCAM written all over them.
I too received an email from a person called Alexander Green from the ATM award Team.
Send them no details, if you have won something they should already have them in the system from when you signed up to Yahoo.
If they are associated with Yahoo then they should have members details already and just send the cheque / check out. !!!
i totally disagree with the comments about yahoo promotion lottery, bcoz i have received the same e-mail, sent my information and got verified, a cheque has been issued in my name (of value GBS 5, 00, 000/-), they asked me about courier options and to choose the best/affordable option to send the money. Accordingly i did & got feedbck results.
After this i am confused now what i have to do please suggest me.
that YAHOO HK INC PROMO is true or fraud
or this is new way of making money from inocent people. and they have given account number to make a payment of 56, 653.99 Rs that account is from mumbai SBI BANK how come a bank people have broker please inform me about this any one have gone through this hard time .
I just received this email and as soon as I saw it I figured it to be a scam, I don't know any of these people nor have I enrolled in any type of promotion, people beware!

Your e-mail won ATM Award Card value of (£500, 000.00) in the May 2009
maiden promotion by YAHOO HK INC.Contact ANTHONY M.WAKELINE via e-mail
by sending your details(Name, Date of Birth, Occupation and Country of
Residence) to :[protected]@yahoo.com.hk

Congratulations
ATM Award Team
On behalf of YAHOO HK INC.
People, this has to be fake. There is no way ANY company is giving away this much money, to this many people, for no apparent reason. Even look at the email - it's a cheap 2 sentencer, with no explanation what-so-ever.

If it looks too good to be true, it is.
I knew this was a scam and was angry so I called this poor woman at Princeton, she is has been inundated (5, 000) w/ calls re this, they have stolen her e-mail and their IT dep is trying to fix asap but this poor woman continues to get call after call.

As my daddy used to say "Hell ain't half full." Hope there is a place in Hell for these [censored]s.
The poor lady was even given an award at Princeton dealing with the firestone library. These truly are crap-weasels. I just got my notice of money this morning.
i got mail from INTERNATIONAL AWARNESS PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF HONDA CR-V L.X COMPANY
mention one mr walter Smith as the rep and banker of your bank.Please confirm that and find out the details of the money which is as ref no [protected]/25.
please kindly reply as soon as possible on my e mail [protected]@rediffmail.com.
att, Mr.vaswani
I AGREE THiS
IS SCAM..I RECEIVE CHAT EMAIL FROM MR GIBSON SMITH THAT HE IS HIRING ME AS NANNY AND OFFERED ME THE JOB AFTER HE REFERRED ME TO HIS ATTY. BECKET CHAMBERS AN AFFILLIATE OF ANDERSON CHAMBERS MENTIONED HEREIN.I FILLED UP ALL THE EMPLOYMENT FORMS SENT AND HE OFFERED TO PAY ME 2, 500 AND 100( london currency)weekly which am interested. I have to pay processing fee of 930f to his lawyer and he pays for my visa and flight to London. of which i cannot afford to pay but requested him on a salary deduction scheme but he didnt agree.

After reading your articles in this folder and the BECKET AND CHAMBERS LAW OFFICE AS AFFILIATE OF THE SCAMMERS... what can you say? am sure now I have been with a scammer.and I post this comment for other victims to be.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other